• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is a joke right? Please

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
The residents of the Turkish city of Van are still rebuilding after an earthquake hit the area in 2011, but one veterinarian claims the tremor had devastating psychological effects on the town's cats. Professor Abuzer Tas of the Faculty of Veterinary Studies at Van's Century University says the earthquake has driven the area's felines to attempt suicide on a regular basis. "After the quake that jolted Van, a large number of cats are throwing themselves from heights," he says. Tas claims the cats have grown fidgety remaining in confined spaces for long periods of time and are jumping in attempts to free themselves ... both from their physical and mental prisons. It's a sad day when hitting the catnip no longer provides the solace it once did.

:gag:

Damn I guess I wish there was an earthquake around here.

It's a sad day when hitting the catnip no longer provides the solace it once did.

:gag:

bahaha

I love the pointless photo ops "ok everyone act like you're learning something from this dead cat."
2.jpg

I keep telling people, but nobody listens: There is nothing wrong with ANY domesticated animal that can not be fixed in under a week by a competent taxidermist.

Back