• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This drinking and driving BS has to stop

After reading the older post you guys are right. I'm sorry for saying anything the point is that we are all sad that this horrible event even happened and we all wish we could do anything to stop it. Tom even though I'm new on here please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family. My thoughts and payers are with you and your family.

I took some time to think about posting up on this.

My ex-son in law, my grand daughter's dad was never the same after the accident. While the insurance did pony up a bit to cover the bills, in the mean time he had lost everything and due to the injuries was having a hard time working.

Well, he got to the point where he didn't think it was worth going on. He ended his life about a month ago.

I'm not sure exactly what the perp got, but I think it was a year or two in jail.

Not to sound like a douche...but nearly every 4x4 run I went on with folks off the forums they all drank and smoked pot while driving on the trail..
seems a pretty common practice in the 4x4 community.I look down on it since I don't understand the need to be high while wheeling and these folks do drive home .

I have only ever seen people drink on the trail once or trice and it was always the responsible codriver/spotter that would. Drinking and driving on the trail is still illegal and very irresponsible.

Not to sound like a douche...but nearly every 4x4 run I went on with folks off the forums they all drank and smoked pot while driving on the trail..
seems a pretty common practice in the 4x4 community.I look down on it since I don't understand the need to be high while wheeling and these folks do drive home .

You and I have never been on a trail together.

I will say that on the runs I have made with people from this chapter, I saw responsible driving. The silliness did not start until the vehicles were parked and the fire was lit... :)

You and I have never been on a trail together.

I will say that on the runs I have made with people from this chapter, I saw responsible driving. The silliness did not start until the vehicles were parked and the fire was lit... :)

Never said anything about being from the Naxja chapter...What I am saying is that probably 50% of the folks on the trail are not sober while driving the trail.

Back