• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking of selling the xj.....

jeeperzcreeperz

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking about selling my xj, but im just not real sure what I should ask for it. So give me some ideas on what i should try and get out of it.

96xj 4-dr.(134,xxx miles)
Its a 2.5 4cyl(bored throttle body,throttle body spacer,JET stage II chip, magnaflow exhaust) with the ax5 5spd, np231 T-case with advance adapters SYE and tom woods drive shafts(front&rear).

Lift..
Rubicon express 5.5(net6.5) kit with a rock krawler 3-link long arm upgrade

tires/wheels..
5)rock krawler street locks with new 35/12.50 bfg m/t's
5) moab wheels with 315/75/16's goodyear mtrs

Axles...
Front-d-30 with yukon 4:88s trussed housing,rock crusher cover, new 760x u-joints, lockright locker,jcr 1-ton steering

Rear- ford 8.8 ,welded axle tubes,raised shock mounts,dick brakes,yukon 4:88s lockright locker,rock crusher diff cover

skids..
JCR stage 2 front and rear bumper (tire carrier on rear bumper), JCR stage 2 rock rails, T-case skid.

extras...
On-board air, cobra cb, rubicon express thumb throttle, alpine am/fm/xm/mp3/cd player boston acustics mids/highs

^x2

With all that you've done and invested in it why would you want to sell it? If it's because of gas prices then do like i'm going to be doing and get a small 4banger car and make the xj trail only. But if you're determined to sell it I'd say you can probably get around 7k or more depending on who you sell it to and how good of a salesperson you are.

Back