• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking of selling my 2000 XJ

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User
Wondering what you all think I might able able to get for it.

2000 sport 160,000 automatic. Pretty much stock with a hitch and 16" Icon rims. Pretty clean, interior is very clean. Roof has rust spots and a few little dings here and there. No known paint work. Just inspected in PA. Has name brand performance rotors and pads. Had a Clearwater Cylinder head put on. Engine was driven about 20 miles max with cracked head(replaced about 4 years ago). Underside is VERY clean. Has alarm with remote start. New rear leaf springs put on last summer.(no saggy ass here).

Bad stuff:(nothing major) sagging headliner, pl sometimes do not lock, rear defogger quit working last winter, a/c works(2 year old compressor) but has slow leak where lines meet compressor, front speakers not working.

It is my DD and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

Looking at getting a pickup truck.(don't worry, I still have Jeeps, the just have removable roofs and #'s in the names)

So let me know what you think!

Sell it and buy a new to you xj ��

Wondering what you all think I might able able to get for it.

2000 sport 160,000 automatic. Pretty much stock with a hitch and 16" Icon rims. Pretty clean, interior is very clean. Roof has rust spots and a few little dings here and there. No known paint work. Just inspected in PA. Has name brand performance rotors and pads. Had a Clearwater Cylinder head put on. Engine was driven about 20 miles max with cracked head(replaced about 4 years ago). Underside is VERY clean. Has alarm with remote start. New rear leaf springs put on last summer.(no saggy ass here).

Bad stuff:(nothing major) sagging headliner, pl sometimes do not lock, rear defogger quit working last winter, a/c works(2 year old compressor) but has slow leak where lines meet compressor, front speakers not working.

It is my DD and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

Looking at getting a pickup truck.(don't worry, I still have Jeeps, the just have removable roofs and #'s in the names)

So let me know what you think!

3500-4000?

Despite already having two XJs, I might be interested. Not kidding. Want to get together soon?

I will shoot you a pm. I should be around most of the weekend. I am sure we can figure something out since you are kinda close.

Ali loves it. Thank you, my friend.

Awesome, you are very welcome. Glad it went to a great home!

Back