• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

think this is fixable?

also, a 3 row will leak less if only one row has a hole in it since less coolant is being passed through each row.

a 1 row will bleed out pretty quick if you loose a fin.

X2 on brass and copper being the best for trail repair.

When I got my CSF I thought it was packed pretty damn well :dunno:. After I switched radiators and routed my AW-4 to a dedicated cooler I have dropped atleast 10* on the street and no longer overheat on the trail.

The stock rad is such a POS, mine constantly weeped until I flushed it, then it leaked like mad. Must have nocked some sludge loose that was keeping it from leaking :rolleyes:

will having more rows cool better or worse than a single row of the same material?

fewer LARGER rows will cool better.

if the radiator has few rows and is somehow smaller then it will not cool better, but the more surface area to the air you can get the better.

Am I the only one who caught this? Why does everyone keep telling him to contact CSF...if he KNEW it was bent, they won't do anything about it!

they won't do anything about it, but they may be able to tell him if it is fixable

Back