• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Wife's Jeep

Luckys Lady

NAXJA Forum User
In last years fall thread - GI-John posted his findings on "The New Ride"?

Well, this ZJ has been doing well, just now I (the wife) finally found the fan shroud we have needed since his posting almost a year ago! I found it at a pull-apart right across from the feed store in Spanaway. Of all places, because it was near the feed store I go for the equine, hubby didn't think to try or if he did - there were none at the time. In any case, I finally have one - and what do you think is happening now that I have this fan shroud (uninstalled)? On the info screen now intermitten shows the radiator is "acting up"? Go figure! Anywho, will post pics with the horse trailer just to show it can be done - and has worked well thus far - 7mons til the end of GI-Johns vacation in the sandbox playing whackamole - and jeepy (Rebecca named 'her' for us) is doing well!

OH BTW, ideas on how to tighten motor mounts is next on the list and kinda needs to be done before I trailer "my lil pony" out for a trail ride again.

I am Very Thankful for those of you have been soo caring and stopped your lives to help the wife of a deployed spouse in need!

HERES TO YOU GUYS AND GALS!:cheers:

Lonnie

Back