• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The unofficial RSVP thread:

It is going to be a great weekend!!!! I hope everyone tries their best to make it out. Be there or be square.

Nobody's going to backing out because of a little rain are they? I hear the mountain gets crazy with mudd with even a little rain! Chia Speed will be fun!

I have been watching that as well. The chance of rain as been going up and down, big swings too, for the past few days.

And if you look at Friday night, 10% chance, and Saturday night, 20% chance, it appears to me that it will be a fast moving storm.

yes it does look like its going to be moving fast and it looks like it might be in the am that it comes by becouse it will be in houston sat as well so it looks like we might get a little wet sat morning :party:

Last year it rained the WHOLE week before ROM out there. Stopped raining around 11 PM Friday night. It really wasn't too bad. Now the trail we kept taking to the campsite was FUN twards the end of the weekend.

Man it sounds like several people are backing out.... come on everyone, if you can make it, you REALLY need to attend. This is the EVENT of the year. And the more of you that don't show the more chance I will win all the raffle prizes!!!!

That a boy..... There will still be a great showing, and I promise it will be a good time for everyone. I already have the beer, and Crown packed up for the trip!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN TYLER! I was hoping you wouldn't back out on me! There are some great goodies to be had in the Raffle, I been busting my hump for the last two weeks rounding up some good raffle prizes.

Headin out there right now. See you all in a few hours or tomorrow or even Saturday. Be Safe.

To be honest, we miss you, Brandon and Katy around here. It would be nice to have atleast one of you at ROM.

Bad news. I'm not going to make it this weekend. I just can't afford it right now. Take lots of pictures for me. :(

Back