• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The struggle continues...

Hope everything is ok Ghost... Too bad I won't get to see your goofy ass again! Lol! J-k.

I'don't think anybody is really watching this thread anymore... too bad they're gonna miss out on the grub! So, doug, are you gonna come down and meet us on Friday night and then carpool with us to the big ATL?

when are you guys leaving out? i work friday until 4:30.... i have all of saturday off but i have to be back at least late sat night.... work at 7 the next day

You will need to drive down on you own then since we are staying until sun afternoon. You can meet up with us in Chattanooga, it will most likely be 6:30 Fri evening before we leave. We can caravan down.

What is the date on this shindig again? I'm too lazzy to look for it.

tell me about it...i cant do anything. friday and saturday i stayed on the couch, only getting up to grab an ice pack.

It's supose to rain tomorrow! Someone pm me Tim's addy in case the wife feels like letting me out.

4570 Buford HWY NW Norcross, GA 30071

"Lucy you got some xplainin to do!"

4WP.jpg

Where's the fence and since when did Tim move into a 4 Wheel Parts store?

Where's the fence and since when did Tim move into a 4 Wheel Parts store?

Fence was looking good. I should have taken some pictures but was not thinking about it. Talked to Tim and Rebecca for a while. The wife did nto want to be left alone for long so I was not able to stay loong enough to drink and eat and help. As for Tim moving... ask Tyler. I went to the address he gave me.

i was only able to finish half of my "last" ride with the trail of tears on saturday because of the rain... oh well. i hope things went better in atlanta.

they werent :) the rain for about 75% of the day could only be described as "biblical" bu we got it done.... dan has some pics fo sho maybe he could post a few.... for a bunch of amatuers and 1 expert with a broken leg id say we did a pretty top notch job

Back