• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The SE Chapter Logo

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
So Here it is if you guys are okay with this we will start preselling. Jeff Phillips [email protected] What I want is to know what color shirts and if you guys want sweatshirts and Hoodies?
Logo2.jpg

Last edited:
hoddies and decals for sure! black, navy, dark greens, anything dark will look good, white, yellow, and other brights is gonna look like crap(IMO) whats the price on a decal bout the size of a CD?

States need to be a different color. They bleed too much into the NAXJA which in my opion should be the only thing NAXJA red.

NCSUcherokee said:
I like it. The states could be a different color, but that would raise the price since it would be a 4 color design.

Not necessarly. Make the lines white and the states the light gray already used. the black shadow will keep the states from running into the white and gray of the ring. :wierd: Done!

Okay here are a few more choices I like the bottom right..with the Red XJ
Logo3.jpg

Top right. Red ring is like a bulseye...... brings you in to the NAXJA NICE.

I have to agree with Ghost. The Red ring, and white XJ really looks more appealing.

Top right- looks friggin sweet.

I vote decal + white t-shirt with that design on the back, perhaps just NAXJA on the front.

I'd have to wait and see what the sweatshirt looks like.

I like the top right one as well. Let us know about pricing.
I'll take a decal, prolly a hoodie. possibly a shirt too.

I vote the top right but whatever one we go with I will support.

I would like decals white and or black t-shirt with that design on the back, and if we could just NAXJA on the front

Hoodies and sweatshirt.... errr ....I live in flordia, I may get one but doubt it.

Nice work Heather.

I'm getting a quote on the decals now and I will get an eastimate on the the other stuff tomorrow:D

Kudos to your desighner and putting up with a fellow artist nitpickeyness! Is that a word? Tell him ty and great job!

I like the one on the top right. Great work getting something that ANYONE agrees to after so much debate.

I'll take a decal, a t-shirt, and three hoodies....

Sorry, just a bit anxious.. :)

Hey guys, I"m not picky, I'd be happy with either of them. I"ll definitly get a few decals, a t-shirt and possibly a sweatshirt, if you can get them in big boy sizes!! 2x or 3x would be fantastic.

Back