• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Rubicon Pics thread 2010

Hey guys I just finished putting together a photo album off Costco's website for $25. I used all my pics and the pics you guys posted. It will be a hard cover professionally bound book. I was rather surprised at how cheap it was. I was able to really customize it to make a cool cover, add text all throughout the book, and have different layouts on each page. I will post up some pics of how it turned out when it comes in the mail.

Picked up the photo book from Costco a couple days ago. I was very impressed with the quality of the hard cover book; especially since it only cost $25 and is 30 pages long. I was able to fully modify it to what I wanted. Here's some pics of it.

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

Anyone who has an Apple computer and wants a photobook like that can also design and order right from iPhoto on your computer. I have ordered the Apple books and photo prints and they are very high quality.

That Costco book looks really nice too. Good job!

Wow I want a book like that!

It only took me about 20 minutes to put together. The only issue was the picture quality. I used the pics that were posted on this thread and some were VERY pixilized and grainy. I would have liked to have used original pictures and not pics I simply copied and cropped directly from the screen. I tried to make sure that the worst quality pics were the smaller prints in the book and the higher resolution pics were the bigger pics. If I do this again I will email everyone and request original resolution pics.

great trip, great pics, and a very cool album to re-live/share the experience for years to come. but what i dig the most is the fact that an XJ with 31s made it through the rubicon. a big atta boy right there.

great trip, great pics, and a very cool album to re-live/share the experience for years to come. but what i dig the most is the fact that an XJ with 31s supplied tools for the other rigs the rubicon. a big atta boy right there.

fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stix
great trip, great pics, and a very cool album to re-live/share the experience for years to come. but what i dig the most is the fact that an XJ with 31s supplied tools for the other rigs the rubicon. a big atta boy right there.

HA! Max to the rescue!

great trip, great pics, and a very cool album to re-live/share the experience for years to come. but what i dig the most is the fact that an XJ with 31s made it through the rubicon. a big atta boy right there.

haha :yelclap: I everything goes to plan ill have some 33's on it tomorrow, but maybe i should keep my 31's for the annual rubicon trip? :confused1

haha :yelclap: I everything goes to plan ill have some 33's on it tomorrow, but maybe i should keep my 31's for the annual rubicon trip? :confused1

Oh hell no! next year lets shoot for less stuckage and more camping at different spots. :p

None of this rush to get outta here nonsense :p

Oh hell no! next year lets shoot for less stuckage and more camping at different spots. :p

None of this rush to get outta here nonsense :p

X2

Back