• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The real Peter Griffin!

That's too funny...

my wife does a spot-on Lois impression.
lois2.png

thats great.

P.S.--" Mark Seidman, # 155
Vicarious to the core!
You too can become an ignorant redneck, ask me how.", how would i go about becoming an ignorant redneck? would i get a license or a certificate? or is there a club?

There are classes you must take, followed by a test. Only then can you become a certified ignorant redneck.

hicksrcool426 said:
wait a minite, you have to pass a test to be certified as ignorant? haha. so if i were to fail the test, what would i be? non-ignorant?
See that?
Your proving how non-ignorant you really are.

He's an imposter.
Just look at his use of logic.

and the fact that's a damn yankee!! :D

I'm a transplanted yank, from NY to AZ to CA and now back to AZ where the driver's only suffer from mild neuroses instead of full on dementia like in CA and NY...

BlackSport96 said:
AZ where the driver's only suffer from mild neuroses instead of full on dementia like in CA and NY...

Yeah...obviously Tuscon is different than Phoenix. I have almost been T-Boned more times in Phoenix than any other city I've driven in.

*tear*, yeah, connecticut isn't known for its rednecks, so i prefer the term hick, as to me it sounds less location specific. however we do have rednecks up here. in these parts your classified as a redneck by how you act. any one ever fix a fishing pole with welding rod and duct tape? I swear its as good as the day it came off the shelf at walmart.

P.S.- isnt it sad when you hear a "you might be a redneck if..." joke, and you dont laugh, cuz its hapend to you?

P.S.S.- any one else ever have to start numbering your jeeps, cuz theres more than 5 in your front yard?

hicksrcool426 said:
P.S.- isnt it sad when you hear a "you might be a redneck if..." joke, and you dont laugh, cuz its hapend to you?

Or worse if you DO laugh because it has happened to you. :D

And yes, I *have* been too drunk to fish.

What a weird feeling when you're hammered on the lake shore...and you realize you're so blitzed you don't know where the water is, or whether you have a pole in hand...or know what a fish is.

:D

ECKSJAY said:
And yes, I *have* been too drunk to fish.

What a weird feeling when you're hammered on the lake shore...and you realize you're so blitzed you don't know where the water is, or whether you have a pole in hand...or know what a fish is.

:D

HAHAHA, ever fallen in and just sat there wondering how you sliped?

GSequoia said:
Yeah...obviously Tuscon is different than Phoenix. I have almost been T-Boned more times in Phoenix than any other city I've driven in.

Thats because you damn out of state drives dont know what yellow means and that red lights are just a suggestion out here...Like stop signs(we got that from you damn kalifornians cali stop mean anything to ya)....And ONLY three times whatda do drive only like a mile or so I can do that without heavy traffic in like a block!!!

Psycho AZ drivers unite and defend our roads from the snowbirds!!!No really but youd be that bad if you had to deal with all of the outof towners ever 6 months doing 40 in a 65!!!

Back