• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Police

you never know when one is going to just flip the f*** out, and they have power. thats the scary part

you never know when one is going to just flip the f*** out, and they have power. thats the scary part
You never know when the guy next door is going to just the the f*** out, and he has a gun. That's the scary part.

You need to check your meds. Your multiple personality disorder is really shining through. :looney:
Stalk much? Maybe if paid better attn, you'd see the truth.

I've had good and bad experiences with police. More good (as in, they were professional, justified in their actions, and reasonable) than bad. In fact, I'd say I've only had 3 bad experiences with police out of a lot moregood. I still got tickets on a few of the good, but the cop was professional about it, justified in ticketing me, and not an insane prick. :D

You never know when the guy next door is going to just the the f*** out, and he has a gun. That's the scary part.
My next door neighbor is a jittery little fellow. He worked briefly with a tow truck company under contract with the local police department. He sure had some interesting stories.

For example he told me how they arrived at a scene of car a accident; the car was upside-down in the ditch, and cops gave them the go ahead to pull it out. They flipped the car over only to have the hell scared out of them by the two mangled bodies sloshing around inside. The cops laughed at them; they thought it was funny.

My next door neighbor is a jittery little fellow. He worked briefly with a tow truck company under contract with the local police department. He sure had some interesting stories.

For example he told me how they arrived at a scene of car a accident; the car was upside-down in the ditch, and cops gave them the go ahead to pull it out. They flipped the car over only to have the hell scared out of them by the two mangled bodies sloshing around inside. The cops laughed at them; they thought it was funny.

When you work in a job like that every day, you have to try and find humor in things. And you know what, i would have laughed at his ass to if he jumped. hell, if I had jumped Id laugh at myself. Im sure the cops didn't find the dead bodies funny, but more so your neighbors reaction to it.

Being a police officer can be a high stress job, and then you got some jackass who thinks everything needs to be handed to them giving you a hard time, just makes it worse.

Back