• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Peons thread.

hawkeye 1

NAXJA Forum User
Lets have it. Your thoughts about our Moderators. :spin1::laugh::moon:

They're really cool and probably get all the chicks (or, in Cracker's case, stray animals).

Chicks?

I have three locked up in a cage in the backyard.

i'd say "or it gets the hose again", but that would be giving him too much credit.

I found this stray Mexican walking around the streets of Compton. I need to find a home for him. He is potty trained yet has to poop too often. Please help me find a home for him so I don't have to have him put down.

Last edited:
I found this stray Mexican walking around the streets of Compton. I need to find a home for him. He is potty trained yet has to poop too often. Please help me find a home for him so I don't have to have him put down.

What has been seen can not be unseen.:bawl:

Last edited by a moderator:

You could at least have bagged the bitch. :anon: :rof: :moon:

Holy shit Cracker.You don't care what you poke do you?I heard you was one sick S O B, but man this is got to be a all time low, even for you.

Back