• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official "you suck because I can't go thread"

seanR said:

<Hula Girls for everyone!>

For Cindy, too? :D

We'll be on Oahu only as long as it takes to get from the main terminal to the inter-island terminal. Winterfest starts when we get to Maui and pick up our XJ...

High cost of living, low wages, my house is quickly loosing value and we just had an earthquake knock out the power for a day and a half, a few floods in the last year and a tsunami warning that put the town in panic mode. As soon as I sell my boat, house and everything in it, THEN build my mom a new house IM OUTTA HERE. I love the trails we have here, just's get real old hitting them every week.
Jeremy

pretty sure i broke my rear locker recently, haven't pulled it apart yet cuz it's colder than "billy hell" outside (10 below 0 forcast tonight) from the noise it made, sounds like it exploded pretty good, and now it has no go!! maybe i'll get it fixed before WF? we'll see......

Looks like I might not be making it this year.

Getting married, school, etc. I'm still trying to fanaggle(?) things around, getting everything out of the way, maybe I can make it. Not sure.

Really like to go, but the 8 hour trip is kinda long if I can't get some days off of school.

I'm still working on it though.

Just realized that I am 2 hours closer bc I am school, not home, so its only a 6 hour trip. Looking more likely!

I'm getting all giddy

boredchimp said:
I'm getting all giddy

But are you dressed as a school girl?:smootch: JIM.

Sadly, it doesnt look like this trip is in the budget this year...

I have too much going on that weekend, dont have the $$$ for plane tickets, and dont have the time off from school this year...

Damn...

Perhpas I can make it out next year when im a senior:shhh: and not working on the Mini Baja...:gee:

I really will miss you guys, and promise to answer my phone on Saturday night.. :D

XJ_ranger said:

I have too much going on that weekend, dont have the $$$ for plane tickets, and dont have the time off from school this year...

Damn...

Perhpas I can make it out next year when im a senior:shhh: and not working on the Mini Baja...:gee:

I really will miss you guys, and promise to answer my phone on Saturday night.. :D
That sucks. Was hoping to see ya. JIM.

XJ_ranger said:

So....WF gets moved to make it easier for you to attend.....and you not going.

What makes you think anyone is gonna want to call you after letting us, your brothers, down like that?

:D

J/K...gonna miss you bro....next time.

Rev

XJ_ranger said:

Damn...

That sucks.

Any chance of sending your sister out here?
:conceited

Hale

just got a new furnace.
not something I was planning to purchase.
I am already registered and paid up.
I still may be in a financial crunch.
51% chance I will make it.

...BOB

I'm still out, my boss still sucks ass. I may end up in Denver rather than Alabama that week. Not to mention my junk is still un-ready.

Well.......

Unseen forces have conspired against me..

funds are tight right now and I really cannot afford the time or the cash to go...

BUT I AM STILL GONNA BE THERE!

I would quit my job and sleep in the truck in order to spend this weekend with my MWC brothers.

Rev

GSequoia said:
Why would you want to go hang out in the cold to play in mud with these cretons anyway?

:illegalflipoffsmilie:
Only one kind of male uses the word "cretins" (even if he, ironically, misspells it).

And he ain't welcome at winterfest.

I'll be skiing in Jackson Hole.
Date conflict was unavoidable.

OK, OK, the truth?
I won;t go...'cause I am scared of Rev.

Rev Den said:
Well.......

Unseen forces have conspired against me..

funds are tight right now and I really cannot afford the time or the cash to go...

BUT I AM STILL GONNA BE THERE!

I would quit my job and sleep in the truck in order to spend this weekend with my MWC brothers.

Rev

Thanks a lot bro' make me feel like complete shit.

Back