• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "official" Led Lancos charity drive.....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Led! What's this I'm hearing about you not going to BOTW just because of a blown engine?!?!?!? That simply isn't acceptable!

C'mon fellas! Let's all put our heads together and get "White Trash" back in shape and represent for the Colorado Chapter! The Colorado contingent seems to be dropping like flies - is ANYONE going? At the very least, we need to have our Chapter Prez show up right?

What do ya need Led? A decent running Renix right? I know where there's a wrecked '88 that I could probably score cheeeep - or my buddy Terry may have one - I'll make some calls.

If that don't work out, I'm good for $50 to help the cause.

Anyone else?

I have a 89 built and loaded motor. Has everything still on it.

It has been converted to use a newer throttle body, it was balanced, and was all done professionally!

Its in OC Ca. can be had for REAL cheap for something like this! But you gotta go get it.

hinkley

We might be pulling the engine out of my wrecked XJ to put in White Trash.It only has about 51,000 mi. on it,We just need to make sure that it wasn't damaged in the wreck.Speaking of which,it turns out the little b!tch that caused the accident wasn't insured.She gave false proof to the officer handling the accident.Her ins. co. called and informed me of this a few days ago.So I went to the station and signed a complaint against her.Now back to the original subject:We could probably use some help(labor) doing Led's engine swap as soon as he decides the plan of action.
Jeff

Hope you had good insurance. In Colorado you can have their license pulled until they pay you.

If you guys need that old rig moved let me know ASAP. If it isn't going to be available or you need it for something else, no big problem. I am going to be out of town next week.

old_man said:
Hope you had good insurance. In Colorado you can have their license pulled until they pay you.

I've got full coverage + uninsured motorist.State Farm is taking care of it all.

DJ,look in off-topic for the thread.I'll revive it with updated info.
Jeff

I once did two engine swaps in two days, as Led knows. :laugh3: Let me know.

Fred

Troy what would I do with out you :rolleyes: I was realy hoping to see more offers of cash. I got a few CC bills to pay off from the holidays :D don't go gettin all upity I was gonna max them back out with jeep parts. I'll let you in on a secret if you pay off your CC every now and then they will raise your limit so your can get even more jeep parts :yelclap: I think the CC companys are all mad at me I keep trying to use my CC and the clerks just point and laugh at me :dunno: So if anyone needs my paypal account its [email protected]ITWHODOESN"T thanks to all in advance,also anyone donating over $1000.00 will be allowed to spot me though indy one time and write thier name on my rig in sharpe, or make an X ifin you can't write,don't know why I typed that If you can't write I dout you can read.
Led

Led said:
Troy what would I do with out you :rolleyes: I was realy hoping to see more offers of cash. I got a few CC bills to pay off from the holidays :D don't go gettin all upity I was gonna max them back out with jeep parts. I'll let you in on a secret if you pay off your CC every now and then they will raise your limit so your can get even more jeep parts :yelclap: I think the CC companys are all mad at me I keep trying to use my CC and the clerks just point and laugh at me :dunno: So if anyone needs my paypal account its [email protected]ITWHODOESN"T thanks to all in advance,also anyone donating over $1000.00 will be allowed to spot me though indy one time and write thier name on my rig in sharpe, or make an X ifin you can't write,don't know why I typed that If you can't write I dout you can read.
Led

Heh heh heh........ Led, :kissyou: back at ya!

Guess I'll turn that $50 into a bet........ Anyone wanna put money down on how many pics the WCGIC take of their junk parked on Led's rolling jungle-gym when he gets out there? You know, those jeep-humpin' a-jeep shots..... those CA pre-verts like that stuff.

YELLAHEEP said:

Guess I'll turn that $50 into a bet........ Anyone wanna put money down on how many pics the WCGIC take of their junk parked on Led's rolling jungle-gym when he gets out there? You know, those jeep-humpin' a-jeep shots..... those CA pre-verts like that stuff.

$50 says at least 3

YELLAHEEP said:

Ya mean like this? :D :D

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Well, Led it looks like you can’t make any more excuses now you have to come. All you have to do is pay for gas to get down here. Paul and I will donate free room and board, most food and lots of beer and jello shots! Besides I can’t drink that 1800 by myself. Don’t give into the Colorado stereotype, come on now :laugh2: :cheers:

Yeah Richard, exactly!

Ya know, it kinda looks like Mark's horny little rig may have achieved gas door penetration..... and Jes' rig is helping by holding Joe's poor rig down..... That's just sick.

:laugh3:

Hey, all you Photoshop gurus out there - how 'bout you show us what their "offspring" might have looked like if Daro's rig hadn't passed on?

So, how are you guys coming on getting Led and his rig ready?

:D

I think it's a great idea to use your collective resources to get at least one CO representative out to BOTW. I think a trip back to CO for next year is a good possibility, but it would feel weird to be there if no one from CO was a regular. :looser:

:cheers:

:)

I think the CO crew may still be stung by the crushing defeat they suffered in the Cherokee Challenge.......but that excuse is only going to last a little longer.

In a state full of "hard core" wheelers you can't even get one rig running for one week?

CRASH

I think the only way we would get a CO guy to show up at a BOTW is if we camped at their house.......

CRASH

Back