• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official: I've got junk for sale thread

Ok, here's what I've got:

'94 AW4 rebuilt in '99 with very few miles on it -- pulled from a rolled trail-only rig. Best offer over $150

One pair of 2dr rear side windows with wing vents. Glass is tinted and gaskets are in decent shape. Best offer.

2 chrome KC Day Lighter off road lights. Wires come out of the back, not thru the bolts. Best offer.

One chrome rear bumper, one black rear bumper. Chrome one is missing an end cap. Both in decent shape with minor dings and no rust. Best offer.

Several factory fender flares, some painted, some black. Free to good home.

'94 grille and headlight bezels. Were chrome, painted flat black and has some pitting. Best offer.

I have a few tail lights. $15 each.

Full weather strip/door seal set for a 4 dr including the rear hatch. Factory original from an '86 but in very good condition. Will separate, best offer for the set or individual piece.

Set of 5 '00 XJ factory steel wheels and caps. Silver paint. Best offer.

Brake booster and cylinder from an '86. Recent NAPA replacement part. Best offer.

I live in Littleton Colorado, so I'll sell 'em here or take 'em to Moab.

Please don't reply to this post, contact me at: [email protected]

This is working out so well, I can't afford not to go to Moab. If you need a pair of tow hooks to meet the safety requirements, I have a Mopar hooks and bracket kit. Never used, still in box, reg $100, I'll sell for $50. You have to remove the stock bumper to install them. If you're staying a Slickrock it should be enough to set the box on your hood along with a 6 pack of beer. Come back in an hour and the beer will be gone, but the hooks will be installed!

Take the tow hooks...

[quote:0355aed00e="Erik"]This is working out so well, I can't afford not to go to Moab. If you need a pair of tow hooks to meet the safety requirements, I have a Mopar hooks and bracket kit. Never used, still in box, reg $100, I'll sell for $50. You have to remove the stock bumper to install them. If you're staying a Slickrock it should be enough to set the box on your hood along with a 6 pack of beer. Come back in an hour and the beer will be gone, but the hooks will be installed![/quote:0355aed00e]

Erik,

If they aren't gone, contact me about those tow hooks. Son will need them.

(801) 486-7481 ext 383...

WillyS (Bill)

Back