• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Next Big Event.

Where

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming in the Xterra???? Well hell I might just ride my Harley then. JFWY.

goodburbon said:
No don't mess with him, let him bring that oh so capable vehicle on the trails. I'm sure he'll be pulling us out all day long.

that's what i say:viking:

p.s. i like the viking

:spin1: I will have my buddy start making "Xterra Recovery Team" stickers for the run.:spin1:

Sooooooooo its been a month since the thread has started. Any idea on which one we are going to yet. I know the poll if 50/50 right know

The fact is that no matter where we hold it some members will not be able to attend. In the interest of making this club beneficial to all members I suggest holding an event somewhere like bridgeport. Then an event in Clayton, then an event in Katemcy, then hot springs again,

We're such a large chapter area wise that it mandates us holding events in multiple locations just to try to have something in everyones neck of the woods occasionally. It doesn't really matter exactly what order the areas come in, just that we hit them all. I will say that the majority of the active membership is within a few hours of Dallas and it would be wise to have a run In the new park at bridgeport. A bit of a dual attraction if you will.
New park+ many people in range= decent turnout and a fun campfire :D

If we're talking October, I'd do Bridgeport. (...assuming the oil analysis comes back ok, if not I'll be replacing the head about that time.)

Never been any of the places in Texas. Got started wheeling in Ouray.

260 miles, might be doable if there is some decent wheeling there.

1986XJIan said:
Camp fires in TX Brandon? Surely you jest! We have an almost year round burn band around here because of all the dead grass!

In October? Are you serious?

Could everyone keep their eyes open for me, and if someone finds a place that really is "land of the free, home of the brave" could they let me know, because i want to move there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back