• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Newblet

spareparts

NAXJA Forum User
Just trying to introduce myself here 'Break the ice' :D

Ive been around 4x4 trucks all my life and have recently picked up my First jeep

87 Wagoner Limited 4.0 4x4
What it looked like when i got it..
downsize-1.jpg

after a little work getting ride the fender flares and a little lift plus some 33's

downsize-5.jpg

downsize1144885.jpg

Future plans include llifting the rear a little aswell to even it out and fix some tire rub, also plan on putting some 4.56's or 4.88's in it

all i really do with it is some trail ridding and alot or mud racing/bogging,

some my other toys include

77 F-150 BBF 2800 stall Manuel VB 4.11's Locked Rear open front 38's

unti.jpg

objr11-14d.jpg

bignewpic002-1.jpg

oldblue127-2.jpg

Just my little Junk...

anyways thanks for lookin

NAXJA Newblets are NOT allowed to have brand new looking 87, 4x4 WAGGYs!!!!!

I am totally jealous!!! I was completely happy with my faded paint and faded fake wood paneling pasties on my 87 WAGGY, until you posted this!!!!!

ARGH!!!!

I saw the first pic and thought to myself, "Wow, that Waggy is in great shape, looks almost new!" Then I saw the second pic and cringed a little when I saw that pretty wood grain had been hacked up for a fender trim. I guess I felt a little better when I saw the third pic and realized you were putting some big meats on there. Still crying a little on the inside though... :eye:

NAXJA Newblets are NOT allowed to have brand new looking 87, 4x4 WAGGYs!!!!!

I am totally jealous!!! I was completely happy with my faded paint and faded fake wood paneling pasties on my 87 WAGGY, until you posted this!!!!!

ARGH!!!!

Haha does it help if i say i paid 400 for it and only had to put a fuel pump in it?

on the other note the fender on the drivers side is bent up a little bit from the previous owner backing a boat into it

I saw the first pic and thought to myself, "Wow, that Waggy is in great shape, looks almost new!" Then I saw the second pic and cringed a little when I saw that pretty wood grain had been hacked up for a fender trim. I guess I felt a little better when I saw the third pic and realized you were putting some big meats on there. Still crying a little on the inside though... :eye:

Yea like i said the Fender on the other side was messed up from a boat being backed into it, and its been on the Beach so even though the outside looks great it had some rust up under the fenders and most of that got cut out

Haha does it help if i say i paid 400 for it and only had to put a fuel pump in it?

on the other note the fender on the drivers side is bent up a little bit from the previous owner backing a boat into it

Crook, thief, bandit in the night, you STOLE that WAGGY!!!!

Just makes the crime even worse!

LOL

How about I give you $800 for it, take it off your hands at a 100% profit?

LOL, I am even more envious now. I paid $1500 for my POS WAGGY, and then dumped 2 years and another $4000 into it, and it still needs paint!!!!

Give the man 400 cash bought a fuel pump ran it a little while had to put a alternator on it so ive got 700 in it the way it sets not including the tires but i already had them here

Back