• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The new BFG tire

They will be comming out wit a 35x12.50 r15 this year. In fact in a few months. I will be picking up a set from a Trophy truck team that is sponsoreby BFG. This was the last set I picked up from them. (old style m/t) It will be interesting to see how they cut the new ones.
tires.jpg

if and when they come out with these in a 15 i'll be getting some 33x12.5's

bfg's never let me down before

and i run my 31's at 6 psi in the hills ALOT and i've never had a sidewall problem

i've had nothing but good things to hear and say about BFG's

they all seem to get mileage/life out of them and the M/T is the only tire i like to run all around.

i'm sure BFG puts a lot of research into their tread designs.

MG2000XJ said:
dead thread resurrection! I heard the new sizes were supposed to be out this summer, any word?
I talked to a BFG reprosentative last month and he said they will be availible in September.

NickThePyro said:
If the Mayans were smarter they wouldn't be all dead, now would they?:confused1

Next time I'm in Cancun and they are taking my money for cervezas I'll be sure to mention to them that they extinct and need to quit charging me.....

I realize this may ON topic and all:gee: but the new KM2's are quiet, have very good road manners, and seem to wear well---buddy's got 'em in the 37x17 variant on his tow rig----Has been very happy with them.... Plus they look cool!!!!
For those that may be interested........
http://yakima.craigslist.org/pts/641552847.html They're still there last time I checked---wish I had the $.........

Back