• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Cleaned up the garage sat morning, helped Mitchell swap out the tearing in his jeep to the crown hd setup. Then went to Pitstop. Got a freel comedy show as Dennis s brother and friend showed up hammerd it was funny for us probably wouldn't of been to other customers

fat around the house saturday, yesterday went for a walk atbear cover park in hingham to let the dog run around off leash and play in the water. Then Cait told me her car has been making a noise which is coming from under the valve cover near the cam gears. Do some digging online turns out there is a second oil filter for the variable valve system that needs to be cleaned every 30k but the only place that says that is the fsm, have to pull the alt to get to it. Clean it all up take it for spin noise has gone down quit a bit but still making some. Check the oil its not reading on the dip stick, throw a quart in there, check the pcv valve thats clogged up, clean that up. Good to go.

When are you getting to Moab? I'm flying into SLC, landing 1248PM

I'm flying into Reno on the 18th, driving to SLC on the 19th, driving to Moab on the 20th. We'll roll into Moab at about 1pm.

Negative. Hotel on the other side of town.
I see you missed my other post. That is okay.
The couch, chair or heck the floor is fine with me in whatever hotel.

Armed home invasion and 4 gunshots one street over. I hope they're not looking for comanche parts.
but... buttt... buttt.... if we make more laws against ownership of guns this that helps right?
:dunce:
The wind blew my boat & trailer off the jack stands. Have to put that all back together when I get home.
I am just SOOO glad it warmed up hours before we got all that rain and wind or it would have been a mess around my place. We had about 3/8" ice on the trees at 11pm when I got home and it was 31 degrees. At 2am when the wind started it was almost 58 degrees.

RCman said:
I am just SOOO glad it warmed up hours before we got all that rain and wind or it would have been a mess around my place. We had about 3/8" ice on the trees at 11pm when I got home and it was 31 degrees. At 2am when the wind started it was almost 58 degrees.

Yea, its was around 60 at 10pm or so by me. The wheel of the jack for my trailer is completely sunk into mud the ground is so saturated. gonna be fun jacking the thing back up later :bawl:

left work around 5 it was 45, by 10 it 60 for me. Saw a temperature map were it was a sharp line with a ~30 degree drop between south eastern ma and the rest of the area

Back