• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Do you seriously not have a TV?
Yes. Correct. We spend more time working on projects that way.

Other than a few shows on CBS and FOX which we just watch whenever online (at least a week late) it has never been a problem.

I ain't anti-tech just with the 2 of us we don't watch much so the money is better spent elsewhere.

Yes. Correct. We spend more time working on projects that way.

Other than a few shows on CBS and FOX which we just watch whenever online (at least a week late) it has never been a problem.

I ain't anti-tech just with the 2 of us we don't watch much so the money is better spent elsewhere.

I probably use my TV just as much to stream Youtube and other online videos/movies as I do to just watch cable.

Do you just watch stuff on a laptop or something?

I probably use my TV just as much to stream Youtube and other online videos/movies as I do to just watch cable.

Do you just watch stuff on a laptop or something?
Yup, just on a laptop.

Actually I asked Angel last week if she wanted to get a TV during this Black Friday stuff and she told me to get tools and stuff for the tractor instead.

Heck yeah!

Yup, just on a laptop.

Actually I asked Angel last week if she wanted to get a TV during this Black Friday stuff and she told me to get tools and stuff for the tractor instead.

Heck yeah!

I haven't seen anything that looked crazy for BF deals for tools yet. Hoping someone who sells BMW parts has a big % off sale though.

Yup, just on a laptop.

Heck yeah!

Is that her saying "It's fine. I'm fine. Do what YOU want!"...

Is that her saying "It's fine. I'm fine. Do what YOU want!"...
I hope not.

I thought it was pretty clear when she said "We don't need a TV get the .... parts instead"

got pre approved for a mortgage last week, now its time to shop for a house :)

Get my ass pre approved tomorrow

it was eaiser then i thought haha i thought there was going to be a bunch more paper work, im sure the hard part will be actually getting the mortgage when i find something.

trying to decide to either part the race truck or sell it whole, or take off all the goodies(lights hitch wheels ect.) and sell it thoughts?

trying to decide to either part the race truck or sell it whole, or take off all the goodies(lights hitch wheels ect.) and sell it thoughts?

if it were me i would take off all the goodies and sell the truck whole. takes so long to find buyer for parts and then you have to deal with no shows and strokers.

got some interest in the factory turbo setup for 5 bills, did have some intrest for the motor but I don't wanna pull that ****er. wheels would be nice to keep incase I get something else that could use some bro attitude

if it were me i would take off all the goodies and sell the truck whole. takes so long to find buyer for parts and then you have to deal with no shows and strokers.

This.

Is it really not fixable to just get it running so you can sell it as running and driving?

This.

Is it really not fixable to just get it running so you can sell it as running and driving?
What part of it cranking freely with metal on metal noises did u miss

And I'm not sure I wanna sell it to someone who plans on putting it on the road

What part of it cranking freely with metal on metal noises did u miss

Metal on metal is normal; just depends on which metal part to which metal part.

Back