• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Nope. You didn't get the the bouncy house
If people would have the common decency to pay or let us know they were not coming we might even be able to pay for the food, dumpster, campground, etc!

If people would have the common decency to pay or let us know they were not coming we might even be able to pay for the food, dumpster, campground, etc!
:anon:

Kind of like what they wanted to happen for Fall Crawl, which inspired the rising prices as time went on? You were a big fan of that idea, right?

Kind of like what they wanted to happen for Fall Crawl, which inspired the rising prices as time went on? You were a big fan of that idea, right?
I was not a fan of raising prices no; which is why I won't do it now.

Just suck Bill's dick already

Hey LI Adam or Anthony, I have a camera question.

I'm finding myself wanting a new DSLR, my D40x has served me well, but I could use some more. I want better low light, more focus points (more than the 3 on the horizontal midpoint) and a flip up screen would be nice if I'm getting perspective shots. I'm not going crazy, but was thinking of the Nikon D5200. Any thoughts?

I have a passenger spot in my electric site paid for but won't have one. Does someone want to just give me money there for it so they have that money in as prepaid?

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Hey LI Adam or Anthony, I have a camera question.

I'm finding myself wanting a new DSLR, my D40x has served me well, but I could use some more. I want better low light, more focus points (more than the 3 on the horizontal midpoint) and a flip up screen would be nice if I'm getting perspective shots. I'm not going crazy, but was thinking of the Nikon D5200. Any thoughts?

I honestly have been out of the game pretty hardcore. But I do know that my next camera will be a nikon aw1.

You can always buy my Canon 60D. Heh.

I have a passenger spot in my electric site paid for but won't have one. Does someone want to just give me money there for it so they have that money in as prepaid?

Paging Travis!

Oil pan gasket or front main seal (or both :laugh:) on the dodge are leaking pretty bad. Covered the whole front axle in oil. Mint.

At least the oil pan gasket and front main together are only $45. This thing is like a bigger XJ. Everything is still dirt cheap as far as parts.

Except when it comes to that injection pump. Knock on wood but I've had good luck for the past 140k miles.

Good luck doing the oil pan, its a bitch to do with the engine still in the truck but it is doable. The front seal is pretty easy, but drop the coin and get it from Cummins. It'll come with a plastic installation sleeve that makes it a breeze.

Good luck doing the oil pan, its a bitch to do with the engine still in the truck but it is doable. The front seal is pretty easy, but drop the coin and get it from Cummins. It'll come with a plastic installation sleeve that makes it a breeze.

Yeah I read a write up where you drop the pickup tube along with the oil pan. Didn't look too terrible.

I already ordered one from Amazon. Did you get one from Cummins? What's the installation sleeve for?

I only buy Cummins stuff for it, plus Cummins Northeast is right next door in Dedham and has everything in stock, and the parts dept is open til 11pm, so its quick and easy.

You're talking about the front crank seal right, on the front timing cover? The sleeve makes it easy to slid it.on without messing the lip up. I had to do it on my 12v, its a common leak spot.

Back