• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Not sure what windows it was I just got but I hated it, a million screens just to get to the desktop and confusing as **** to navigate. Definitely getting a diff computer

I built mine so I didn't have to fix anything, worked pretty damn good so far

that's what i'm going for. Makes sense in my head anyway. hopefully my pile of parts will end up on my jeep shortly after the weather stops sucking.

If I just built another XJ I would have been wheeling once every weekend or two the past 2 years and have destroyed the unibody by now and started trying to locate another victim.

someone's been playing GTA 5 :shhh:

This weekend was the first time I played it in a few weeks and it was only cause my friends 7 year old was over and wanted to play it

Nice, what else are you gonna do to it?
I have a loose idea in my head, baisically I want to build the m37 into a modern version of that it originally was, a bad ass 3/4 ton pickup. kind of a resto-mod with plenty of power.
More importantly, specs on the donor and what you're not using.
Its a truck I towed on friday, caught fire and burnt up the cab, but its a 01 2500 with a cummins, and a 5600 in it, exactly what I am looking for. about the only useable part I wont be using is the front axle, if the kid ever gets back to me. he was calling his insurance as I was unloading it, so I have to wait for all that bs to be finished. The way the kid was talking, he thinks its not worth much, so I may be able to pick it up for whatever the insurance cost to keep it is

I bet they're mostly the right shape but they'll look like they came off rusty slammington, you probably don't want them.

Tim, sounds badass.

Just filled the HHR wth 93... Why do gas stations put that on the left ?

To trick dummies like you to fill their POS with 93 while they're blabbing on their smart phone crying about Flappy Bird being removed.

only to run on a small box as a media center
thats what im doing, just built a htpc two weeks ago and use 8.1 as the os because thinking the lay out would be good for a tv application and i wanted to actual try 8.1 instead of reading reviews done by some guy played with it for 5 minutes at best buy and said it sucks. its not bad just a lot of things changed the way you interact with them and once you get use to where things went its pretty good. its hard to design a gui that is built for touch and mouse and they pulled it of but i still think that you should not build a gui for an os that supports both touch devices and mouse.

I have a loose idea in my head, baisically I want to build the m37 into a modern version of that it originally was, a bad ass 3/4 ton pickup. kind of a resto-mod with plenty of power.

Its a truck I towed on friday, caught fire and burnt up the cab, but its a 01 2500 with a cummins, and a 5600 in it, exactly what I am looking for. about the only useable part I wont be using is the front axle, if the kid ever gets back to me. he was calling his insurance as I was unloading it, so I have to wait for all that bs to be finished. The way the kid was talking, he thinks its not worth much, so I may be able to pick it up for whatever the insurance cost to keep it is

Find me a 7.3 zf6, k thanks

Is it a quad cab?

How are the doors? Mangled or?

My passenger side doors have seen better days :laugh:

It is, but the doors are burnt clean, they had rot starting already anyways

hah awesome - Darwinism at it's finest

Got a size able bonus at work today.....or should I say Home Depot credit services got one......
Wife said with the money left the kids NEED snowmobiles, I told her I wanted the fc150 on CL, she says get the kids toys the. I can get another jeep

Women from Maine are awesome

In the meantime, it's PBR tall boys while wearing a tuxedo shirt

Nice! It's not even the dark side anymore... Who in the right mind would buy a windows 8.1 PC?
It's very quick.
I've got several machines running all sorts of OSs, but my "go to" unless I'm on a mobile device is still a Win8.1 machine. Maybe that will change now.
Not sure what windows it was I just got but I hated it, a million screens just to get to the desktop and confusing as **** to navigate. Definitely getting a diff computer
Probably Win8.1.
It is WAY faster to use vs Win7/Vista/XP once you get used to it, but you are right a bit annoying at first.
Just filled the HHR wth 93... Why do gas stations put that on the left ?
I just get annoyed with how slow gas pumps are ever since I began using the hi-flow pumps.

Back