• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Bob's comment regarding the snow run this Saturday.

"2-3' of snow up here. Bring your right foot".

**** yeah. Dundy, make sure everything you wear can be covered in snow :laugh:

:roflmao:

I just saw a dude ride his bike by me. he had a cape on. he was going down a hill with his head tucked trying to be all badass and such and making his cape blow in the wind. and yes, this was a grown man not a kid

:roflmao:

I just saw a dude ride his bike by me. he had a cape on. he was going down a hill with his head tucked trying to be all badass and such and making his cape blow in the wind. and yes, this was a grown man not a kid

I can't say I'd do any different.

im an idiot.

I emailed I guy on CL about a D60 thinking it was a BJ axle so I could steal parts for my dodge. turns out hes got a pair of 78/79 d60's for cheap so now im buying those. :doh:

im an idiot.

I emailed I guy on CL about a D60 thinking it was a BJ axle so I could steal parts for my dodge. turns out hes got a pair of 78/79 d60's for cheap so now im buying those. :doh:

blow job axles

It is so incredibly nice outside, holy shit.

I am now scheduled to go ice diving under Lake Winnipesaukee this weekend to check out an old wooden wreck.

At least I won't have to do any surface swims with all my gear on.

I am now scheduled to go ice diving under Lake Winnipesaukee this weekend to check out an old wooden wreck.

At least I won't have to do any surface swims with all my gear on.

Say hi to my grandparents

hah!

are d30 master kits really $120 these days? I could swear I got one a few years ago for $55 or so. Jesus.

They're not dead in the lake btw, just live by there.
Haha, good to know.

Lady of the lake ? I did it last summer it's neat 30 something feet

Yep, Lady of the Lake. I'm looking forward to it. At least I'll be dry, I might double up on hoods though.

I went to admiral metals today to snag a chunk of aluminum. Pretty cool place. They have a lot of aluminum sheet, plate, rounds, hex, tube or whatever. Also have stainless, copper, brass and other stuff I wouldn't be able to find at a regular steel place. Was about $10 cheaper than speedymetals price plus saved another $15 on shipping.

I went to admiral metals today to snag a chunk of aluminum. Pretty cool place. They have a lot of aluminum sheet, plate, rounds, hex, tube or whatever. Also have stainless, copper, brass and other stuff I wouldn't be able to find at a regular steel place. Was about $10 cheaper than speedymetals price plus saved another $15 on shipping.

Where dat at?

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I need a project for the jeep. Suggestions?

Back