• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

23, but more like 15 because if i wait the full 23 i'll be leaving hell-bent on finding a bunny wabbit to murder

i hate it when im the only one at work. let me go through one of the scenarios that i have to deal with...

i have to poop.

i figure i havent had a customer in about a half hour, might as well go poop.

i sit down on the toilet and as soon as i make the first push, boom customer.

i get the first wave out of there, clean up, head outside to assist the customer.

customer is already gone.

i then have to finish what i started and go on with round 2 hoping that i dont get another customer.

Home sweet home. Time to dick with the steering on el jeepo

Advance auto parts is getting tired of giving me new shocks, I might have to buy some real ones soon

i hate it when im the only one at work. let me go through one of the scenarios that i have to deal with...

i have to poop.

i get the first wave out of there, clean up, head outside to assist the customer.

i then have to finish what i started and go on with round 2 hoping that i dont get another customer.

My worst fear is to end up getting robbed while taking a dump. When I have to here I lock all the doors and shit as fast as possible. Sometimes I have to shit with my welder and all my tools outside. You better believe I just push that crap out my ass as fast as possible so I can get back outside.

i have to poop.

colostomy bag + race catheter ftw

As it was loading I saw van norman in the title and started to get jealous that you got something really cool. Then when it loaded I saw just a bench grinder.
From what I've been able to gather from my limited searching they made tools to repair other tools as well as lathes, grinders and a few mills.

Springfield MA huh?, never even heard of the company.
From what I understand they went out of business in the 80's, well the real business anyway. I guess the name sorta lives on in the mid west somewhere but nothing really to do with the old company.

Last edited:

Is $245 for a 12' 3/16" wall 2x6 cut in half a fair price? This guy down the road from me has it in stock and I want to start on my rockers. What should I expect for renting a small bottle and fill w/ 75/25? Trying to feel this guy out as I have never felt with him before

Is $245 for a 12' 3/16" wall 2x6 cut in half a fair price? This guy down the road from me has it in stock and I want to start on my rockers. What should I expect for renting a small bottle and fill w/ 75/25? Trying to feel this guy out as I have never felt with him before

sounds expensive

i paid $120 for a 24 foot piece of 5/16" wall 2x6 cut in half in 08.

i did get a good deal on it though. the shop had tons of it and just wanted to get it out of there

Anyone else think its weird that Dick Clark dies the year the world is gonna end?

He died since there was no show to host

That's expensive.

Depends on what your definition of small is...
IMO, I wouldn't get anything less than an 80cu ft. I purchased mine for $120-ish and my local shop swaps them out when I re-fill (about $45) so I never have to worry about my tank aging or the certs.

Anyone else think its weird that Dick Clark dies the year the world is gonna end?

He died since there was no show to host
tin-foil_365.jpg

Back