• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I bombed macro economics. duh, son.

so i got a fuel pump for the mj but i also need the part that it goes into, the part that attatches to the tank and has the flow/return lines to connected to it, what is it called? the lines on mine are dust

that's the fuel level sender. They are 87-90 vs 91-92 (gauge resistance coefficient) and LWB vs SWB (iirc) specific.

They are also HAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK grade unobtainium. How much is left of yours? There's a bit of a chance we can build one out of an 87-95 XJ sender plus what's left of yours but I haven't tried it yet. Need to find a decent XJ sender and some time to practice my brazing.

holy shit buy that before I do :eyes:

EDIT: wait. that's for the 2.8 V6 in an 86. You may have fuel gauge wonkiness issues and that's designed for a carbed vehicle with no in-tank fuel pump, so you may have to modify it to make it work with EFI. It also doesn't even have wiring for the pump.

any modern quad would kick a quadzillas dick off.

yea, big 2 strokes are cool, but they are only fast by late 80's standards.

i beg to differ. my late 80s banshee spanks a trx450 and a raptor 660/700 all over the place except trail riding

That's actually the only one not interchangeable, I guess almost any xj one will work

nope... XJ and MJ senders have the bulkhead/tank mounting ring clocked differently from what I've been told. They are in fact very different in the catalog.

I need to pick up a 91-95 XJ sender, a junk MJ tank, and find my old rusted out MJ sender so I can see if I can fabricate an MJ one out of an XJ one without too much difficulty. My suspicion is yes, but I'm not sure yet.

Page 11 of shelbyluv build on cc has it, there is also a thread on tech page 1 about an adapter

Ron, why did you say that? Why? Why, Ron, why? You're my hero, Ron, you come out with stink like that. Poop! You poop mouth. Get all that poop out of your mouth

Klausen bread and butter sandwich pickles are delicious

How's you gon run outtsa chikin?

Im tryna feed my muthacluckin kids, DEY NEED DA DEEPFRIED TRANSFAT GOODNESS DAMNIT!

Page 11 of shelbyluv build on cc has it, there is also a thread on tech page 1 about an adapter
huh. I'll have to take a look...

had to get out of there quicker than normal. i'm normally there alone in the morning but i guess twofer tuesday wasnt good to someone.

Back