• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Hello Kieth, i think it be funny to send bill a pm with a shitload of bright letters

Thie iw qn official motion to impeach the northern nac events vootingator

Thrt shit rwally hurt my eyea

Jk rob

Thie iw qn official motion to impeach the northern nac events vootingator

Thrt shit rwally hurt my eyea

Jk rob

just washed the jeep, 5 years of garage dust and grime is extremly gross

I was walking to the employees parking lot talking to a cute girl, then she says "well I'm going to lunch with my boyfriend now. We can finish talking after." And then opens the door to a liberty. Double whammy.

It's my birthday! Anyone up for some light wny wheeling?

Appearently cactus juice martinis will give me a little bit of a hangover. Setting up gears hungover is less then fun, I dont like using my brain.

ken, i picked up my tires and left you a present on your computer desk.
I found it, thanks. I was wondering if it was you or my neighbor Mike that left it there :laugh3:

I was walking to the employees parking lot talking to a cute girl, then she says "well I'm going to lunch with my boyfriend now. We can finish talking after." And then opens the door to a liberty. Double whammy.
wow. At least you found out early on.

massive cleanup in the garage and shed today, it feels good to actually have room to move aroung and not be climbing on all kinds of shit

I just drove across the XXXXing state to buy skids, after confirming the time the dude picked last night I text him when I get there and he's all like
Oh I'm at a funeral that is taking longer than I thought

So I said how about in 90 mins or so, don't mind waiting and he says he can't

So I thanked him for telling me after I drove all the way and wasted my day and he says sorry

XXXXing assholes everywhere.......did a funeral sneak up on him?

Soooooo.......if anyone knows Rito sorriano that lives in killingly ct and drives a lifted green 97+ xj, slash his tires for me

$667 shipped (minus discount, plus taxes.. damn NY!) for 4 prothane air bumps and cans.

looking around again at threads, should i just be getting 2 cans? use them in the back, do what chris/ross did for the front. with some tube through the factory coil tower.

Question.

So according to Crows website, the shoulder belt should be between 0-5 degrees downward from the shoulder. My problem, is that the shoulder slots in the seat are probably 4" below my shoulder, so they have to loop down, then back to the harness bar.

Is that a problem?

i feel like thats a little bit much of an angle and your shoulders may not be happy campers after a hard roll. i had loops of heavy duty canvas sewed into the stock cherokee seats and ran my harness through them and they worked mint. also doubled as a good grab handle to climb in so i know they were strong enough

Question.

So according to Crows website, the shoulder belt should be between 0-5 degrees downward from the shoulder. My problem, is that the shoulder slots in the seat are probably 4" below my shoulder, so they have to loop down, then back to the harness bar.

Is that a problem?

The shoulder straps are only supposed to hold you back in the seat, not compress you down at all. That's what the lap belt is for. Sounds like your slots are too low.

Back