• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

some guy who runs 39" boggers on a dana 30 is telling me im retarded for saying you can shorten driveshafts by yourself and just get them balanced for cheap. he says when it explodes from being out of balance it will go through the floor of the jeep and break my ankles.

My rear ds is visually out of round so he's sain that its gonna go through the flogh rip a hole in my fuel ell as the frt one is breakin meh feetts?

i wanna tie jengo to an unbalanced driveshaft and drive at 88 mph just to see what happens. he bothers me

facebook wheeling tech kids make the stupidest naxja mod tech kids look like they build ultra4 buggies in thier sleep
erry day I'm technojeepin

edit: he sent me a friend request after all that. HOLY HELL 38S ON A DANA 30?

Last edited:

That game was insane.

Yeah it was. Bruins were playing a... er... interesting game at the same time. Both ended right at the same time too. We had both games on two different TVs in two different rooms and kept running back and fourth. No complaints though. :thumbup:

And smoked meats are delicious. So glad there was some left over for me to snack on. I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow :D

I'm considering renting a garage for the next few months if I can find one cheap enough. It's just too damn cold and engine hoists suck on dirt. Anyone else in central mass want to split one?

Either that or I need to put some small wheelbarrow tires on the engine hoist.

is the worst.

second is the best.

I drove my friend's 2010 JK 4dr rubicon yesterday that he just picked up. I had to mash the gas pedal all the way to the floor before that thing wanted to start moving. Seemed very underpowered.

Chris I called you yesterday because I had a question about harness bar placement.

In order to clear the front of the bed/back of the cab etc. and tie into the X bars I'll make, it would be easiest to have the bar be about 12-16" behind the seats.

Does it really matter how far away the bar is from the seats (within reason)? Crow just gives a degree measurement (0-10º below shoulder) for the shoulder restraints on a 5-point.

EDIT: More like 8-12" max behind the seat. Not sure what I was thinking.

Last edited:

I drove my friend's 2010 JK 4dr rubicon yesterday that he just picked up. I had to mash the gas pedal all the way to the floor before that thing wanted to start moving. Seemed very underpowered.

Hence all the 5.7 Hemi swaps.

That 3.8L blows. Hopefully the pentastar engine is better.

Also, I didn't see Jon (redneckboarder) at D&Bs so I couldn't get your pump for you.

"4 day" work week this week (4 days in office, "working" from home Friday to pack for VT) followed by a long weekend (next Monday off). I could get used to using a lot of vacation time.

Shitty part is that the Mustang goes back in the shop next Monday so I have to finish getting the tranny back in the XJ after work this week. Should be easy enough esp since it's not going to be super cold all week, but we'll see. Still not feeling 100%, but close enough to be at the office.

shalamalacka. work sucks today...

Gonna pick up a battery for the jeep today, hopefully the place by my house has the deka gel ones in stock. Then I'll toss the steering box in this week, I wanna move it around a lil.

is the worst.

second is the best.

The new 3.6 is much better and much more powerful. For a new engine I was very happy driving the 4dr Rubicons around. I would still swap a Hemi in though...

yup

The new 3.6 is much better and much more powerful. For a new engine I was very happy driving the 4dr Rubicons around. I would still swap a Hemi in though...

3.6L
288 HP
265 TQ

3.8L
197 HP
230 TQ

That is a huge difference.

I need a couple of volunteers to come help me carry the 60 into the shop this week so I can gear it this weekend.

$20. Or listen to this entire video.

Back