• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

some guy who runs 39" boggers on a dana 30 is telling me im retarded for saying you can shorten driveshafts by yourself and just get them balanced for cheap. he says when it explodes from being out of balance it will go through the floor of the jeep and break my ankles.

He's right.

now hes saying you can get brand new front driveshafts from a used part website for 50 bucks.

Oops.

IMAG0131.jpg

That game was insane.
can't believe he missed that chip shot, i thought for sure they were going to lose it at the very end, nice defense on the last two plays though.

some guy who runs 39" boggers on a dana 30 is telling me im retarded for saying you can shorten driveshafts by yourself and just get them balanced for cheap. he says when it explodes from being out of balance it will go through the floor of the jeep and break my ankles.

haha i was having a good laugh reading that crap. i backed u up tho. i have not seen any kittens die or puppies explode after i used a self shortened shaft

More like :thumbup:

did u get my text earlier ross?

Link so we can make fun of him?

he slid down that hill twice before that and missed the glass by inches each time. Third time's the charm :doh:

edit: Pat - gonna see if I can find time next weekend to pick up those rims/tires from you, assuming they will fit. I can't wait to get those 46s on the 5-ton party1:

What is the Facebook link, didn't work the last time I tried

Oh ken do you want to meet one day this week at my work for the bellhousing?

Also, Sam do you want me to hang onto the seat until the 99 in two weeks?

he slid down that hill twice before that and missed the glass by inches each time. Third time's the charm :doh:

edit: Pat - gonna see if I can find time next weekend to pick up those rims/tires from you, assuming they will fit. I can't wait to get those 46s on the 5-ton party1:

Let me grab a picture for you this week to make sure they're the right ones, if they are they're all yours.

I am heading back to NYC tomorrow and won't be back again till Friday :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I considered not even going back, but then I remembered that I forgot my check on my desk there Friday. Kinda gotta go back for that.

please? what else would you do with it? throw it away on me?

facebook wheeling tech kids make the stupidest naxja mod tech kids look like they build ultra4 buggies in thier sleep

Back