• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I was looking at a mj with a bad 4 banger and talking to the mechanic at work and he showed me a newly suped up wildcat 455 he had sitting around, wonder how hard the would be to fit :scottm:

Lol
SC20120117-162116.png

Ditto. I was just looking at one of them. The only one I really follow is Lucas's.

They're still awesome and I would love to build/have one if I had the time/money, but the build threads don't interest me at all.

Sometimes the little things are cool, but I can find that information in that other thread on pirate that was titled something like "the little things".

I just "LOL" over stuff when I see Lucas after doing MiniBaja at school, since he was an alumni. All the things that have been said there, and one time he sent the team an email of CAD pictures of his rock buggy (what eventually became his racer), and everyone laughed at him. There was no triangulation or bracing in there.

I just "LOL" over stuff when I see Lucas after doing MiniBaja at school, since he was an alumni. All the things that have been said there, and one time he sent the team an email of CAD pictures of his rock buggy (what eventually became his racer), and everyone laughed at him. There was no triangulation or bracing in there.

I don't get it. Are you making fun of Lucas or the people from MiniBaja...?

Doesn't matter. You're not from CT.

CT XJ'S ONLY
I go stock class wheeling in the 4cyl 98 every time I drive to NY (silly little woods road near GG.) I figure I'm getting on i84 either way, doesn't matter if I get on at exit 1 in mass or the first exit in CT.

I think I could shoot a good rifle into CT from my house, but apparently I'm not cool enough. I guess I need to go wheeling in more state forests :wow::doh:

The kicker is that it has to be removed from a garage ground level. Not everybody can easily move/pick up/ transport something like this. But I can :D

Is it bad that I'm thinking about buying another Bridgeport?
how much?

if you want to sell it in a few months let me know. I would have to completely disassemble it to get it into the basement but I have wanted one forever.

Is it bad that I'm thinking about buying another Bridgeport?

How much? I'm still looking for one. Not to mention removing something from a ground level garage? Easy. You're not the only one that has access to big trucks.

Plus screw you and ken. I have a perfectly good garage where it can sit right next to already setup 220v 3 phase power. Not rot in a basement or sit in a cubicle. GIVE IT TO ME.

Back