• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

You guys need to take a trip down south just to check out these donked care there very amusing

I was in Shrevport / Bossier city LA for a week and a half a bit ago for work and it was amazing! I even had a brand new crown vic as a rental so all it would need is some 24s and I'd have been ridin durrrty

Finally in texas got maybee 1.5hrs to my uncles house and I may get to use his bulldozer and escavator yay!

Tomorrow may be an interesting day. I shall know more tomorrow afternoon.

i looked at those j-trucks.

they were pieces of shit and there was nothing i could use on them.

made me truly appreciate how nice mine is in comparison (even though mine isnt really that nice)

i was talkin to the guy who had my j-10 before me today.

he says what he misses the most is pulling up to 5.0 mustangs who think they are hot shit and burning tire while passing them

i also told him i did a redline test and he was upset i told him i got it to 5600 when the valves started floatin.

he said he never went above 4200.

i think thats homosexually low

i think i should get an ignition with a rev limiter.

because i like throttle and bounce off it constantly with every other vehicle i drive

5500 is probably safe on a 350.. sam get yourself an MSD 6AL box

i also told him i did a redline test and he was upset i told him i got it to 5600 when the valves started floatin.

he said he never went above 4200.

i think thats homosexually low

i think i should get an ignition with a rev limiter.

because i like throttle and bounce off it constantly with every other vehicle i drive

I just did a search to find what I'm pretty sure is in my engine for a cam(I don't have the box anymore and just remember it was a clevite rv cam) and it says it makes power from idle-4000rmps. Me and Colin definitely took it over 5k, sounded awesome :dunno:

i looked at those j-trucks.

they were pieces of shit and there was nothing i could use on them.

made me truly appreciate how nice mine is in comparison (even though mine isnt really that nice)

theres a guy in huntington selling what im told is a fairly sold j10 for around scrap price if you have any interest... its definatly a hike

5500 is probably safe on a 350.. sam get yourself an MSD 6AL box

I have an MSD and it's the gayest thing on earth. Granted rev limiting would be cool but other than that it's a big red turd.

RCman;245387318 On that note said:
I am? Tell that to the truck loan people at the bank :laugh:

Needs moar CO/WY/UT/MT/ID/SD/ND
Some day.
That's why I love the Nitro, I put mine away years ago and had it running within minutes of pulling it back out. Threw my electric starter battery on the quick charger for 15 minutes and was ready to go. No need to buy new batteries or anything (except new fuel and I got a new air filter because I needed it anyway). My buddy's electrics were much more of a PITA to get going again, or at least it seemed like they were.

I have a traxxas Tmaxx right now. I saved up and bought it years ago when I was 16 or 17ish. Back then I had a difficult time tuning the carb to get it running right but I had it running pretty damn well last night with minimum work so should be mint with a bit more work.

I actually might buy one or two more cars now that I got mine running and had a good time with it. I found another Tmaxx with a stripped out glow plug hole in the head for $100 that I may get for parts or to sell... I already have a spare head so that's a free fix for me and I could turn it around quick since my buddy may want a Tmaxx. Otherwise it's worth the parts if it hasn't been too abused.

Then for myself I'm thinking of picking up a 2nd hand Nitro Rustler since I found one pretty cheap that just needs a bit of work. The Tmaxx is fun but the mixed pavement/dirt that we do would probably be at least as fun if I was running a 2wd stadium truck.

And just looked up some of those ones that you mentioned and started to remember all the different stuff I used to use. the AE RC10B3 FT is pretty awesome IIRC. Never used a Losi though.
Yeah, I wanted nitro, but the hobby shop is/was about an hours drive so electric was the easy way to stay into it without driving for fuel when I needed it.
The B3 is pretty sweet, sure a good jumper and out of the corner accelerator.
I am? Tell that to the truck loan people at the bank :laugh:
Haha. I wish I could help.

wemt to a KFC buffet today in Mississippi, we had like 7 adults and 4 little kids, surprisingly the service wa sbetter then most real restraunts you go to, they completly went out of there way to help us

can anyone tell me if this makes sence, dominoes has there large 3 topping carryout special for 7.99 but a reg cheese is like $12 but if you get a cheese with 3x extra cheese its $7.99, who the hell figures out that shit

can anyone tell me if this makes sence, dominoes has there large 3 topping carryout special for 7.99 but a reg cheese is like $12 but if you get a cheese with 3x extra cheese its $7.99, who the hell figures out that shit

I also look down on regular cheese pizzas, dominoes feels the same.

Haha. I wish I could help.

You can! Just get out of IT and get into the loan giving business :)

What do you got for cars? I was into the "fast electric" scene awhile back.
I got 2wd truck (Traxxas Stampede originally came with MSC), a 2wd buggy (AE RC10B3 FT), an awd rally (Losi Rally weapon), a hand-built outrigger boat (sucker is quick), and a hand full of other things.

It was/is cool, but now my batteries are all pretty much junk so I don't get much use out of them anymore.

i got a stampede vxl brushless, and a rustler vxl brushless.

someone got into my facebooks and made a status. simply "aol" i dont get it.

i have the ip addy if any smart computer ppl wanna XXXX with them

Back