• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So that's why the spindle on my rear 60 is bent
Colin the "less work is better" machine.
Bill and angel should so dress up as a amish couple at fc and wheel a horse drawn wagon ill even toss in money to rent the horses
I wouldn't know what to do, but you could be sure I'd pass Colin up the hills still. :eeks1:
I think Bill should dress up by himself so Angel can laugh at him with the rest of us.
No thanks.
Is that a problem?
Missed you at NACFest. Hope the recovery is going swell.

work is gonna suuuuck tonight, standing next to 3 ovens at 550 degrees is hot as hell, no fun
I fell yea dooder. I work next to a 400 degree oven all day and tonight I have to work until 10 and then be back to work at 6 am tomorrow.
I just cancelled all plans for friday night because Ima be deaaaaad:skull1:

yaris is going bye bye tonight fior a 2011 corolla, should make the trip down south a bit nicer

I wouldn't know what to do, but you could be sure I'd pass Colin up the hills still. :eeks1:

No thanks.

Missed you at NACFest. Hope the recovery is going swell.

Bill missed u 2! My recovery is coming along. Hope the 4 of us can get together
soon. :)

I unloaded my 14 bolt out of the back of a pickup by myself and I weigh a third of you & trevor combined. :laugh:

:skull2:

:dunno: I carry mine around for fun.

Red Haired people are stronger than normal people.

Fact.

This is why Bill still lives in the 1800s.

I would love to live in the late 1800's, Id be like Doc in Back to the Future III.

Ross, shut up.

nachotime

That was a fail.

Colin "Work lazier not harder" Pellegrino

I don't owe money for anything truck/jeep related :D

yaris is going bye bye tonight fior a 2011 corolla, should make the trip down south a bit nicer

I should trade my MJ for a corolla

Ross, shut up.

nachotime

:thumbup: to both of those.

where should i get shackles from? quadratec? or does some vender have better 1.5" boomerang shackles other than RE since theyre out of biz?

Colin, i felt guilty going to panos withouut you so im at 5 guys instead =)

Just stopped at tractor supply and bought a new jack for the trailer and also a beef drop hitch to hopefully help my trailer keep from dragging on EVERYTHING

I don't owe money for anything truck/jeep related :D
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I only owe on my truck.
Colin, i felt guilty going to panos withouut you so im at 5 guys instead =)

Just stopped at tractor supply and bought a new jack for the trailer and also a beef drop hitch to hopefully help my trailer keep from dragging on EVERYTHING
I want Pano's.

Nice. It was funny watching you on the highway and the sparks every time the hill incline changed directions. Does your trailer have an adjustable tongue?

Bill sent me a funny text, sorry to disapoint you though Bill

I want Pano's.

Nice. It was funny watching you on the highway and the sparks every time the hill incline changed directions. Does your trailer have an adjustable tongue?

Feel free to come up tomorrow after work, ill be home at 530ish and we could go to the range for a few and get panos.

No adjustable tongue unfortunately. I got a hitch for 6" drop and rated for like 12k though, and a ball rated for 25k. It was either that or 6k so i figured better safe than sorry :) also gotta go back to tsc and exchange the jack i got for a shorter one... i guessed and guessed too long :gee: if i go there tomorrow maybe ill get that put on there after the range if i go. Wouldnt mind welding on some stake pockets for the hell of it either

Feel free to come up tomorrow after work, ill be home at 530ish and we could go to the range for a few and get panos.
Soooooo tempting. Let me check with my "date keeper". ;)
No adjustable tongue unfortunately. I got a hitch for 6" drop and rated for like 12k though, and a ball rated for 25k. It was either that or 6k so i figured better safe than sorry :) also gotta go back to tsc and exchange the jack i got for a shorter one... i guessed and guessed too long :gee: if i go there tomorrow maybe ill get that put on there after the range if i go. Wouldnt mind welding on some stake pockets for the hell of it either
Oh well. Yeah, way better to be overrated than underrated.

not a fan of brand new cars, everything works way to crisp

Back