• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

i know i personally would never trust myself to balance a transmission / transfer case assembly to a teeny tiny jack. i ended up sliding the transfer case under the jeep, then lifting it on the jack after it had the clearance of the tunnel to allow the jack to lift up

i know i personally would never trust myself to balance a transmission / transfer case assembly to a teeny tiny jack. i ended up sliding the transfer case under the jeep, then lifting it on the jack after it had the clearance of the tunnel to allow the jack to lift up
i was able to do the reverse of that to get it out, i placed a board on top of the jack, then chain it then dropped it, slide it off the jack, and muscled it out.
but now it has a t-case attached to the tranny, which is reaaly awkward for one person to get it on top of the jack.
or a bigger jeep
oh it will be bigger, count on it. i havent even registered it yet, but it should be lifted in a month or so.
now i have to decide to build this one up, or continue on the xj, or do both!

No sweat!! its been sitting for three months, whats another couple days?
Im off all day, so that sounds good to me. I literally just need to get it up and a few bolts to hold it, and thats all the help i really need:yelclap:

my buddy scott isn't working either tomorrow, so we'll be there. we gotta drop his truck off for an alignment but we'll head over after. i'll give you a call when we're headed over...probably 10ish or so :)

PEW PEW!

scott is a gorilla. that tranny and tcase will get put in no problem at all.

time for my first day of work at a real job.

haha, exactlyyy. good luck with the new job!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

holy hell my friend's new 98 5 speed cleaned up NIIIICE:

img2055large.jpg

wow kyle, that jeep looks gooddd :) really nice, especially for the price he paid...i forget, did it need some things or no?

the rear end is a little noisy but not horrible, it needs tires (trying to convince him to at least get some 235 ATs or something) and the rear bumper is a little dented. nohting big at all

Back