• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

oh okie dokie... i had a brain thought but it just got shut down oh well...

CARRY ON!

wait let me guess, get a whole WJ front end and build that and swap it in? already thought of it. it went out the window when i realized not only was it low pinion, but i already had a geared and locked HP30...

OMG! NAC LOST O POST THREAD!

I haven't been posting much lately, two jobs ftl and ftw LOL.

and im def not reading all the back pages, so did i miss anything good?

lots. i'm almost caught up to you on winner of most posts in this thread.

whoa tim, you're almost at 1000 posts.. more than half of which are in this thread.

how do you tell how many posts others have in a certain thread? can you?

yeah... go to the nac forum and click the number on the right, it's the number of posts in the thread...

AAAARRRRRRGGGG!

My power supply on my desktop just lit itself up. No joke. The magical white electrical smoke and all. This was supposed to be a decent power supply, but of course it is made in China. God do I hate Chinese junk. There does another $80 I could have spent on the XJ. :( Yes, I could buy a cheaper one, but then I'll have these same problems again.

On the bright side I'm glad it didn't take anything else (mobo, harddrives) with it and I have a laptop to use.

hahaha that's a pretty awesome sig, mark. lol

whee another trip out to western mass to play courier for the day at work!

AAAARRRRRRGGGG!

My power supply on my desktop just lit itself up. No joke. The magical white electrical smoke and all. This was supposed to be a decent power supply, but of course it is made in China. God do I hate Chinese junk. There does another $80 I could have spent on the XJ. :( Yes, I could buy a cheaper one, but then I'll have these same problems again.

On the bright side I'm glad it didn't take anything else (mobo, harddrives) with it and I have a laptop to use.

you should go see the movie gran torino. it's full of racial slurs i think you'd enjoy.

hahaha. Very good movie!! :thumbup:

indeed. travis, i know you're at work, but can you go on the chat at work? hehe, it's not AIM...

hmmm good ideaaaa. i'll see. prob not today dss is doin inspections, i'll try next week when no one's so tense about security stuff and blah blah not supposed to do this yada yada...

Back