• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

yeah i have one too... it pisses me off, but it's a necessary evil. i'd rather leak and have 4.56 and a tru trac that i acquired at a very fair price (thanks billy) than still be stuck with 3.07s and not leak.

apparently changing that seal is a piece of cake. it's actually my driver's side inner seal that's leaking right now. ...i suppose this should go in tech, but does anyone know offhand if the driver's side seal in the disco 30 is the same as a normal seal in a newer 30?

that axle is out of a 1990 XJ just so ya know when you go to the parts store

sweet, thanks. but the shafts used in 90 were smaller, right? or were just the u-joints smaller?

tricky. i did notice those optical encoders though. forgot ABS had 297s...

whoot got my $180 speeding ticket down to $75. that makes up for missing a few hours of work to go try to fight it. unfortunately it'll go on the insurance but..... meh it can't be too too bad

i was only going 63! it was the speed trap on the pike near the ted williams tunnel..... apparently the limit plummets to 45 there even though people routinely go at least 70 all the time

My blinkers are brighter than my headlights in my 2 door.

One headlight burnt out, the other is just dim.

Mark (aka the avatar guy), I bet you played in center field, playin' in the grass.

Dude wtf, how did you know that?

Seriously, I did play centerfield, and when I was younger, I would just look down and play with my feet in the grass.

i remember someone on one of my little league teams that jsut stood in right field and ate a bag of peanuts all game. never moved, just went to the same spot every inning and stood there

I dont know why everybody seems to have problems driving fast with their xj's, my 90 xj had 35's, 4.56s, 8"s of lift, and a 5spd, I used to get upto to 80 on the Pike to get my azz home after wheelin and it rode fine, no front swaybar either.

I'll be able to do that fine once I get my new steering box in, and get my trackbar ball straightened out. I drove it 70mph fine going to wheeling the other weekend before the snow started, and the plows were going 10mph.

decided against a cage in the blue jeep, figure id be batter off savin the money for the green one or other shit, oh and i think the unibody on the blue jeep is tweaked, but i dont know why.

I'm going to buy a welder with tax return money,

but not a TIG...don't want to spend that kind of cash.

Sorry to let you guys down lol.

Back