• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

'sup from Quincy, MA again. Round 2 of company meetings/training.

I took advantage of the nice weather today and did some hiking at Blue Hills before going to the hotel, and also visited my old digs in Needham. Kinda funny going back to things that I remember from being only 3-5 years old. :)

though you were not allowed to leave the hotel

I took advantage of the nice weather today and did some hiking at Blue Hills before going to the hotel

reading iz hard :dunce:

Now I'm stuck here. But I wasn't stuck here before I got here.

I went wheeling too.

23105004974_e2391c8617_b.jpg

23437440900_d47096f399_b.jpg

23624639472_83b1fd7503_b.jpg

23105021034_ae6a94f509_b.jpg

We did parking lot to Trail 13, Otter's, rock creek, Death Trap, back over to Crawl Daddy, then over to the quarry and Shoot the Moon + exit, then back to the parking lot in 3 hours. I'm pretty pleased with that.

Anything you want to change about it already Chris? :D Looks like it works really well.

Ordered up the AMD sheetmetal, picking up a 46RH on Friday, and gotta call the media blaster this week to schedule when they can take care of the body.

Hopefully I can do a few things over my holiday break. On my truck I also have to fix my leaky NV4500, NP241DHD, and probably do the rear main seal while everything is out. That'll be about a 2 day ordeal. Can't believe I hit 257k on it yesterday. I've personally put 170k on it at this point.

Anything you want to change about it already Chris? :D Looks like it works really well.

Ordered up the AMD sheetmetal, picking up a 46RH on Friday, and gotta call the media blaster this week to schedule when they can take care of the body.

Hopefully I can do a few things over my holiday break. On my truck I also have to fix my leaky NV4500, NP241DHD, and probably do the rear main seal while everything is out. That'll be about a 2 day ordeal. Can't believe I hit 257k on it yesterday. I've personally put 170k on it at this point.

What's leaking? I have a bunch of extra seals

Yup. Basically a 727 with an overdrive. Half the cost of a stick right now.

And yes I know it's lame.

Yup. Basically a 727 with an overdrive. Half the cost of a stick right now.

And yes I know it's lame.

But why not a better auto if you're going that route? Isn't there a 5 speed similar to the V8 WJ trans that bolts up? Those seem to be a lot more rugged than a 46RH.

Hate all you want, but I'm confident the MoparManiac will lay down the baddest 25 second quarter mile ever seen.

But why not a better auto if you're going that route? Isn't there a 5 speed similar to the V8 WJ trans that bolts up? Those seem to be a lot more rugged than a 46RH.

NV4500 came factory ;)

Hate all you want, but I'm confident the MoparManiac will lay down the baddest 25 second quarter mile ever seen.

Only thing at the track to get smoked by IDI's, N/A IDI's at that.

I'm hoping to dip into the 30s.

And the 545RFE needs a standalone controller. 46RH is plenty beefy enough and is very easily controlled by megasquirt.

Back