• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

dont even think im gonna spend to much time grinding down the welds, just gonna hit em quick with a flap disc and hit that shit with bondo

Hilti blades are the shit! I havent used a chopsaw blade but the 6" grinder blades cut faster than most other blades and last about 2x as long.

My uncle gave me a few chopsaw blades a while back when he left the shop he worked at. Can't remember what they were but they seem to work ok.

Maybe I'll try the Hilti one when I run out.

Ross, do you have a cast iron 5th gear housing? Can't remember if you said you got it in trade or were getting it in trade.

Also, would still like to grab a stick of DOM off you at some point.

You around this weekend?

Damn that looked like it sucked

Hilti blades are the shit! I havent used a chopsaw blade but the 6" grinder blades cut faster than most other blades and last about 2x as long.

Hilti anything is the shit. Damn near every structural anchoring product we specify is Hilti and their tools are top notch stuff

Ross, do you have a cast iron 5th gear housing? Can't remember if you said you got it in trade or were getting it in trade.

Also, would still like to grab a stick of DOM off you at some point.

You around this weekend?

I bought a new cast iron one for myself. I'm trading my aluminum one for a cast iron one from some guy after I swap mine.

I'll be around, going to pick up tires with Adam Saturday morning. After that I'll be around in the afternoon

**** I should have been a carpenter

Damn that looked like it sucked

Hilti anything is the shit. Damn near every structural anchoring product we specify is Hilti and their tools are top notch stuff

Yea. But you pay for it lol. The impact gun i borrowed from my last job retails at 400+. But they last. Not like my dads hitatichi ive been using that died after 2months of commercial use.

Bondo looks great when it cracks into 109938 pieces once you tap a tree.

Id rather just leave the spot welds.

When are you guys gonna fix your website? Half the buttons don't work.

Bondo looks great when it cracks into 109938 pieces once you tap a tree.

Id rather just leave the spot welds.
theres no way the back of the jeep is ever gonna hit a tree with these tires

also some dudes all butthurt about me dissin the new cherokee on jeeps fb page.

theres no way the back of the jeep is ever gonna hit a tree with these tires

also some dudes all butthurt about me dissin the new cherokee on jeeps fb page.

You would never insult anything!

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yea. But you pay for it lol. The impact gun i borrowed from my last job retails at 400+. But they last. Not like my dads hitatichi ive been using that died after 2months of commercial use.

That Hilti impact you have is awesome

Back