• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The most bizarre Jeep problem I've ever seen.

Those look like the nuts from a queen palm tree. A small mouse commonly referred to as a "roof rat" likes to eat these. A few of these critters must have decided your jeep was a good place to store these up for the future.

same thing happened to a buddy of mine that pulled an old chevy out of a barn. flipped on the AC and got pelted with 3 mice and a pound and a half of dog food :D

GrimmJeeper said:
same thing happened to a buddy of mine that pulled an old chevy out of a barn. flipped on the AC and got pelted with 3 mice and a pound and a half of dog food :D

Holy crap! I read this about 10 mins ago and I'm just now catching my breath from laughing so hard. Thank you for the glorious mental immage!!

Kejtar said:
careful, cause they might belong to this squirrel!

That was funny as hell!!! I ride, well I used to ride, and those things happen, just not to the extent as this story. I was laughing so hard by the end my boss though I was looney tunes.

GSequoia said:
Now I've had Jeeps for ten years now. I've had a lot of little problems (and a few big ones) over the years, a few of them out of the ordinary, but this is the most bizarre issue I've ever seen on a Jeep....

G... you just plain nuts boy!

Back