• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Kraut" wagon

Cool truck, this was the best dang generation of BMW in my opinion.
The current daily driver
Manual 2.5 inline 6

Cool truck, this was the best dang generation of BMW in my opinion.
The current daily driver
Manual 2.5 inline 6

I agree, 00-03 BMW's are just solid. I was looking at getting a 540i but with the kiddo wanted to have a suv. Could of got the 4.4, but figured might as well go for the gusto!

Is your wagon FS on CL? Swear I saw it on there. That's a good looking set up.

bunch of fancy wagons up in here.

tuned for 12 PSI of boost.

with mad offroad flex.

I am actively on the hunt for a v50 6 speed AWD.
only like 400 ever imported. missed one by >< that much two weeks ago.

Hey guy, get that Swede stuff outta here! I do like the S60's and the C30's, think those are some sweet cars. One of my buddies used to have a S60r that was decently built, thing was nice and a beast in the snow.

I agree, 00-03 BMW's are just solid. I was looking at getting a 540i but with the kiddo wanted to have a suv. Could of got the 4.4, but figured might as well go for the gusto!

Is your wagon FS on CL? Swear I saw it on there. That's a good looking set up.

That's me haha. Ya I over driving it but it would be nice to consolidate too. I may sell some of cars I have. I currently have 5 rwd vehicles and one 4x4. The 4x is a side by side hahaha

Yeah, we don't need to see your Swedish Vulva in here. This is a Kraut thread. :D

WHAT???

83e640afc09f6a28d209901a44516886.jpg

And this was actually called the Sport Wagon
vemp_1004_01_o%2Bchevy_corvette_sportwagon%2Brear_view.jpg

Oh boy.....

Dirty 30 wagon
140319900.jpg

Damn, those things are uber rare. One of those with a turbo s50 swap would be bad ass.

well i guess I can be in the thread now.

pick this up tuesday after some things I wanted done by the dealer are done.

dmo-0646_2.jpg

2008 328xi touring.
flappy paddles waiting for the xhd tune.

Nice! Welcome to the club bwwwhhhaaaa!

Back