• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the jeep and the speed bumps

GrimmJeeper said:
you love your little blue bomber you homo!

hey no reason for such hostility...its gonna be the first front wheel drive baja lol!!!! wanna go to glamis??? lets go now!!!

Kejtar said:
dude.. if I feel like it, I drive out to Phoenix for the day to the gun show, or maybe to San Jose to check out Winchester house, or a quick run up to Sequoia for some backpacking.... it's easy to rack up miles ;) For me a 600 mile round trip is nothing :D

I don't mind driving distance at all. I wish I could afford to more often.

Kejtar said:
OK, I've decided :) After the New Years I'll be looking to sell the VW and I'll get another XJ for a DD. Nothing fancy, just a 97+ and it will get a mild lift and it's just going to be a go around, enjoy myself type of a vehicle :D Of course it's going to get the regular treatment: small lift, rock rails, gears... maybe a locker (ok, definately a rear locker) :D

But if someone knows anyone who is interested in a 2006 GTI with 52K on the clock, oil changes with the proper synthetic every 5K and the regular good care all around send them my way. Oh yeah, tires have probably about 15K or less on them.

My green 99 two door is always for sale or trade,as far as that goes everything I have is.......SANTA

Back