• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The 'fixed' quarter from BB

saki669 said:
Thats right.. you guys haven't seen my other XJ....

0611mt_17_z+farmfest_2006+lowered_jeep_cherokee.jpg

Big Pimpin..

Its scary that people out there actually think that's cool.

desertracer said:
Its scary that people out there actually think that's cool.

Now lets go off-topic a bit here...
:D

Now matter if you like it or not, the thing is custom. The guy built it the way he wanted and probably doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks....sounds just like like US doesn't it?

I like most anything custom built, be it low rider bicycles to pimped out Nova's...I wouldn't own or build anything like them but I can respect what it takes to build these.

:D

x2 I don't like it, but I can admire the vision to see it and commitment to do it. Many would look at mine at say "ew", but I like it ugly...:D No worries about it getting uglier.
Jump This said:
Now lets go off-topic a bit here...

Now matter if you like it or not, the thing is custom. The guy built it the way he wanted and probably doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks....sounds just like like US doesn't it?

I like most anything custom built, be it low rider bicycles to pimped out Nova's...I wouldn't own or build anything like them but I can respect what it takes to build these.

Last edited:
Back