• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The dreaded time has come. Time to part it out.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for the JCR skid if everyone else backs out.

As for other stuff, let me know the shipping cost for the cross bars. Also, do you have the factory fog light switch and three or four slot panel (the one with the power outlets)? I'd be interested if you did.

I can ship you those cross bars for $55. It's $30 in shipping and $25 for the crossbars. If your interested. If not no biggy. Kind of a lot in freight for something you should be able to find at a junk yard. Let me know

Shipping does kinda kill it. None of my local yards have any newer Cherokee available but it's not a huge rush. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

I'll prob take that trans cooler from you.
Wont be able to pick it up till this weekend though.
PM Me if thats cool.

Still got the JCR tank skid? Wanna sell it? How many switches in your center accessory panel?

Edit: I reread and saw that the skid sold. Oh well.

Last edited:
I'm kind of hoping you don't still have the D44 axle anymore because I'm sooooo tempted to buy it from you but my wife would kill me if I spent that kind of money... So tempted though!

Did you ever sell the dana 44 rear?

Back