• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The doctor is out...

WrenchMonkey

NAXJA Member #771
NAXJA Member
So a doctor in Florida has posted a sign on his door that reads:

"If you voted for Obama, seek urologic care elsewhere. Changes to your healthcare begin right now, not in four years."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36152956/ns/health-health_care/

At first I just thought it was mildly amusing.

But reading the article, it occurred to me that the "journalists" at the AP are interested only in how close this guy is to violating a legal or ethical standard. That's all the piece is about.

They aren't concerned in the least WHY he would prefer not to treat obamafans, why he considers the healthcare plan so bad that he'd rather not even deal with its supporters.

The only problem, as far as they can see, is that someone dares to speak out...

That's how we got into this mess: Any more, the press only questions those who question the government...

Robert

and this is why im going to school now for plastic surgery instead of me going to school for podiatry and taking over my moms practice in a few years

You're gonna be a Doctor? Glad I don't live near you! :D

You're gonna be a Doctor? Glad I don't live near you! :D

:p i was studying architecture to do commercial real estate development, and then i realized the market was so bad that i would be lucky to get a decent job. medicine is the only field with job security, and my entire family and extended family are all doctors so i figured if they did it so can i.

plus, i get a chance to play with breasts for the rest of my life.

:p i was studying architecture to do commercial real estate development, and then i realized the market was so bad that i would be lucky to get a decent job. medicine is the only field with job security, and my entire family and extended family are all doctors so i figured if they did it so can i.

"Be happy in your work!" Col. Saito, Bridge on the River Kwai

:p i was studying architecture to do commercial real estate development, and then i realized the market was so bad that i would be lucky to get a decent job.
Yeah, but in a few years that may have turned around... maybe.

medicine is the only field with job security, and my entire family and extended family are all doctors so i figured if they did it so can i.
electricians, plumbers, police, and locksmiths will all always be required... jailers too.

hahahahahaha touche.

(that's why you chose well by not becoming a proctologist)

Yeah, but in a few years that may have turned around... maybe.

electricians, plumbers, police, and locksmiths will all always be required... jailers too.

hahahahahaha touche.

(that's why you chose well by not becoming a proctologist)
Or a gyno...there'll bye the occasional good day, but mostly bad.

Back