• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the dana 60 35-spline thread

I sell them in germany for 70 USD each. If you're not able to find them in the US just drop me an email. :wave:

B, you're a flaming retard. You'll cut off your spindles and buy 70 spindles to put on, but you won't cut off your spindles- pay nothing to bore them out and weld them back on?????????????????????????????????????

OneTonXJ said:
B, you're a flaming retard. You'll cut off your spindles and buy 70 spindles to put on, but you won't cut off your spindles- pay nothing to bore them out and weld them back on?????????????????????????????????????

Hey, Mr. Grind-man of the universe, suppose you'd like to truck over some of that fancy-pantsy equipment of yours?

we've been through this.

I figured you would have gotten the hint and already sent me a pair, along with a papmpered chef hat.......

you are a shining example of "suck"

Ever see a d44 brake.. this guy was following me through H2H in the AZ marathon This was his second brake of the day. (should be featured in extreme 4wd mag 2nd issue, and 4wd sport and utility in the next few months) Alloy d44, CTMS

Ive broke 2 Ctm's and 4 warn alloy shafts in my 44. Not that Iam putting the CTM's down best ujoints Ive ever had! They just had 2 years of me driving them :p
Iam currently building my front 60, 4340 alloy shafts from Dutchman, w/ CTM's, and Iam making it 5 lug, to go with my rear 35 spline 5 lug 60.

Ya, big bearing ford outters and 35 spline shafts are the way to go, unless you really have to have a full floater for strenght? If so just put 14 bolt outters on it.
People are building SF 60's and making them 4" narrower that they need, getting 5 or 6 lug axles and running 2" 8 lug spacers, just another option.

FlxnXJ said:
Iam currently building my front 60, 4340 alloy shafts from Dutchman, w/ CTM's, and Iam making it 5 lug, t

You mean like this? :wave:

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

Back