• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'The Crab'

Stafford (upland) is my homie he's good people we used to trade parts when I was there. I built my jeep with the stuff I got from him. Never met pyro but talked to him a few times, kinda reminds me of Rick=).

Stafford's the Best...He's gonna show me the ropes when I get there, where we can 4X4 and where we can't. He's also going to take me bird hunting, that's what he's into now. But he did mention Pig hunting. :^) Does he know you as Homebrew? I'll be talking to him in a few days (Photoshop stuff) and I'll say "Aloha" for you.

That or Paul,

Stafford (upland) is my homie he's good people we used to trade parts when I was there. I built my jeep with the stuff I got from him. Never met pyro but talked to him a few times, kinda reminds me of Rick=).

Uplandhawaii wrote- "I know Paul! Is he still working on that CJ he traded for?"

NEI-10 wrote- "Paul... with the Cherokee? If that's the same one, tell him "ALOHA!" "

Nathan is good people to, he and I were privileged enough to have our rigs in JP once when cappa came to the island. His rig made the cover.

Nathan is good people to, he and I were privileged enough to have our rigs in JP once when cappa came to the island. His rig made the cover.

So I gotta know, are you still working on that CJ?

Yeah gathering the parts to swap in a waggy 44 in the front

Hey Homebrew, Staff sent my sticker out.

Bentframe-sticker.jpg

That's sweet I'm gonna have to hit him up.

new to oahu. trouble with getting saftey check on my '96 xj 3" lift an 31" tires.. why am i getting so much flak when guys i know are running 12" lifts on newer model dodge with no problems?

What is their conundrum? What do they say is the problem with your truck. It can't be too high (3" lift) . Homebrew would know better but if its too loud, tire sticks out beyond flare, or safety items are missing, is the usual reason I read about.

PM me and I will tell you the secret to getting a safety inspection.

Back