• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Bunker garage!!!

Honey, I paved the yard!

Still, nice use of space. Bet the neighbors were thrilled when he started heading for China.

Huh...

I figured he was going to make an underground garage and leave the top as flat greenspace. See in some neighborhoods/cities, you must leave 30~35% of the lot building free. An underground garage would accomplish that.

Never the less, it is fancy :D

Ron

Huh...

I figured he was going to make an underground garage and leave the top as flat greenspace.

That's what I was thinking as well, I was also somewhat dissapointed. I was hoping for, at the very least, a small one car garage with a vehicle elevator that took the car down to a massive underground garage. It would be fun watching the neighbors faces as they try to figure out how you are driving out of that tiny garage with a different car every morning :D

I thought you were going to post this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QErVqOCz-5o

But I like the bunker garage idea better. :thumbup:
I wonder what his source of income is to afford such a nice garage... + toys?

That is a bunker-under-the-garage, not a bunker garage!

I love it, and I want one!

I see a garage with a finished basement. Granted, it's nice, but I was hoping for something a little more "bunker" and a lot less "LOOK AT ALL MY MONEY!".

I see a garage with a finished basement. Granted, it's nice, but I was hoping for something a little more "bunker" and a lot less "LOOK AT ALL MY MONEY!".
X2. I was looking for a little less "Deleted..." too. I kept wondering what kind of wacko actually goes back through an entire thread and edits all his posts to remove their content.

just an example of a "nice" garage

4034307260_26ce142912_o.jpg

That's a museum, not a garage :shocked: A garage has a lift, or oil stains on the floor.

I'd be happy with a 3 car, one for the wife, one for me and one for a toy/project, if I had that I could always add a man cave on it later... :D :D :D

Agreed. I want one with 3 bays... one with a lift and/or pit, one for the DD and another for a smallish machine shop setup (drill press, mill, lathe, workbench.)

I wish I had 250k to drop on a garage :( The whole house I'm trying to buy right now is at $54k. Of course, it has enough land to build a garage on...

:eyes:

Back