• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The best XJ LED backup lights blowout sale!! $50 flush mounts!

Got an overstock on these leftover from an event.

18 watts a piece-1400 lumen; (6) 3w CREE emitters. Flush mount design, and since they barely pull any amperage, you can wire them in with your stock back up light circuit. I have one on my personal XJ and it's plenty, 2 would be insane! They install perfectly in the hatch.

These have the same 3 year no questions asked Smash warranty as all my other lights!

$50 shipped a piece
$95 shipped a pair

Shoot me a PM if you want to take advantage of these prices!

f5023badb91c22825e093b736d2ca288.jpg

These are spots, the floods have diffused lenses.

Anyway to get flood version? And maybe possibly lower priced non-flush mount? Zip is 93444

Anyway to get flood version? And maybe possibly lower priced non-flush mount? Zip is 93444

All I have left is spot at this price. I have a ton of non-flush spots I could let go for $90 shipped a pair. They're basically the same exact light with a different front cover.

How would these work for driving/fog lights ?

Are they a spot or flood beam ?

For driving these would be great however how you mount them determines if you can aim them. 18w properly aimed is about the limit in my opinion as acceptable to run on the street. Anything with a higher wattage is simply too bright.

For driving these would be great however how you mount them determines if you can aim them. 18w properly aimed is about the limit in my opinion as acceptable to run on the street. Anything with a higher wattage is simply too bright.

Not worried about street driving...was thinking more like off road & hunting duties.

Was kinda thinking a holesaw in the front bumper to let the main body sit in, and then put springs between the flange and the bumper, on each screw so you'd have a spring-loaded adjustment, that once adjusted, 'should' stay put, even after occasional bumps & such since it could give then spring back

Not worried about street driving...was thinking more like off road & hunting duties.

Was kinda thinking a holesaw in the front bumper to let the main body sit in, and then put springs between the flange and the bumper, on each screw so you'd have a spring-loaded adjustment, that once adjusted, 'should' stay put, even after occasional bumps & such since it could give then spring back

That would work!

Any pics of how you'd mount these in the hatch of an XJ? More lighting while backing is always a plus!

I don't have any pics but basically its a 2"x2" hole in the hatch. Run the wiring through all the way through the hatch and into the body and tap into your reverse light circuit near the taillights.

Back