• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the best place to buy new tires

1m4j2t

NAXJA Forum User
I probably need a set (five) of Goodyear Wrangler MT/R 35 X 12.5 X 17's.

Where is the best bang for the buck shop to buy (and have them mounted) in SE Denver. (I live near littleton blvd and sante fe)

I don't mind driving across town to a good shop...

Thanks

I have heard good things about the Discount Tire at Belleview and Sante Fe and have been treated well there, but good like getting MTR/K's in 35 x anything these days. I've heard of guys waiting over a year and still having nothing.

Same as what Doug said. The discount there has always been good to me and my needs. But I bought my 35's from a store off of 88th. They were pretty good too.

I went through discount tire direct(.com) I got a way better deal talking to the guy on the phone than when I went into the store. For less than $750 I got 4 31's w/ everything(stems, caps, etc), lifetime warranty on each and shipped.

That lifetime warranty covers EVERYTHING. If I tear a hole in the sidewall by whatever means, I call the guy up and he'll send me a new one- free. Sales guy is named Ryan.

come down south (Springs) and visit Nick (GM4X4lover on NAXJA) at Big O on Woodman road -- great guy, he'll give you great service :cheers:

I have been helped out for sure at the discount off of sante fe and Belleview. Ask for Derek he is a buddies of mines friend and I have been dealing with him for 5 plus years now with great service.

In Northern Colorado, I have been dealing with Peerless Tyre in Loveland for probably 30 years. Old school service and they will price match anybody. I go online to see what Sam's Club pricing is to get a good starting point.

They even have emissions loaners.

Is nick there still?

he was a few weeks ago when I got mine balanced and Sheila got the new rubber for the subi rotated... shouldn't he be? :dunno:

Back