• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving swag issue!

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So I made a mistake...

I didn't think about the extra work going in to this order.
Extra color change
Sleeve print
And garment price increases from the suppler.

So with that being said everyone that posted will get what you posted!

But for each item naxja is going to need $2.50 more then I originally posted.

Some items went up more then others so what we (the BOD) talked about was to take the total dollars needed and divided by how many items total. That's where the $2.50 comes from.

This is my fault for not thinking about the extra work and not verifying information on garment prices.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I wont let it happen again :badpc:

Don't sweat it Nick. This wouldn't have changed my order any, and I think your approach for dividing up the cost is fair. You've put a ton of effort into this already, no need to count pennies. I'm looking forward to my swag, thank you.

This is what happens when we have a democrat as president..

Bring on the tax hike! Way to stick it to us Redjeep2.0!

Don't sweat it Nick. This wouldn't have changed my order any, and I think your approach for dividing up the cost is fair. You've put a ton of effort into this already, no need to count pennies. I'm looking forward to my swag, thank you.

X2, thanks for the effort. These are still a bargain compared to what you would buy in stores. I've seen the renderings, and am totally stoked for this batch of swag!

de2661d2e0af177f6ba3f302c012dd72.jpg

f6173cc4614456e623ff4d03961dd9f3.jpg

a0407a61f829b407ad97062fd819c46a.jpg

The back will be a little higher

Where's mine?

since i'm moving to Oregon in a couple months from the sierra chapter, can i buy a large shirt? :wave:

now is fine.
how to order?
paypal?

Go here
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1123777

I posted a few links to the size and colors

Pick whatever you want

Post size and color and part number of the hoodie

I'll get them made up with Ryan's ( I forgot to put in the order) and we will get them shipped to you

I will pm you with a total, PayPal, and I'll get your address

I have PMed a few of you
It's been busy at work and I will get my PMs out to the others soon.

I never got a total for mine. I think I did the math correctly though. Either way I'm still walking around with this cash in my wallet.

Back