• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving Day food drive and trail ride

Yea it was raining hard on hwy 74 coming home.Couldn't see the road a couple of times.Fun times.Oh did i tell you i havent put wipers on my jeep in 4 years.Yep fun times.

Hey Aaron 3 did you make it home? Do we need to go out and search for you?Yea we have 3 of these now, going to be fun when were all together.I can hear me now.LOL

Yea it was raining hard on hwy 74 coming home.Couldn't see the road a couple of times.Fun times.Oh did i tell you i havent put wipers on my jeep in 4 years.Yep fun times.
Rain X FTW.. use it on all my vehicles. My bug currently doesnt have wipers so works awesome.

Rain-x sucks on pited glass.I did it once.LOL.I drive thru sand storms almost every week out here, so after a while you can't use it.Great for new glass

Here it is folks.Time and date.
Flyer-8.png

Now Aaron if you want to start a NEW thread just for this, YOU can just copy this and paste it to your NEW thread.This way it will only be about this.Then you can get a good head count

Hey Scott, A3 here I did make it home thank you. I enjoyed meeting every one had a good time. Rain on 74 uummm I could have loaned you my wipers just bought with new windshield:spin1:. And as soon as flyer can be posted it is the second weekend of Nov. before Turkey day. Goal is to help put food back into banks before holidays. Oh and we had a village idiot quite literally test the water in Bee Canyon and sink his wrangler. Thats whats happen when you drive a wrangler:spin1:. LOL Any way look forward to wheelin with every one some more.

I want to say thank you to Scott McNeal and crash02 for your help with every thing. crash02 thank you for mapping out the trail(s) for every one to take. Now just curious if markers should be posted for which direction or if one or two people could be trail boss and lead people. I will repost this request on other post.

Back